Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you bought for your Paj this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cruisn06 View Post
    A new auto transmission... fuuuuuu lol
    what's happened to yours ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fbo974 View Post

what's happened to yours ?
      Looks like the clutchs failed. probably due to heat and age, was at 300k.
      07 Mitsubishi Pajero Shorty - Currently rolling around Africa

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/wrongturnadventure/

Comment

• Got the ARB digital pressure gauge and hose kit. Also made a bracket using a Frontrunner second battery tray (cut it up to use two bottom mounts and one side mount) for the compressor. Will be fitting it this weekend. Why is the digital pressure gauge so big?
        Please call me Vlad.
        -----------------------
        MY15 NX GLS - SPV EGR; Donaldson filter; Front sensors; Compass; DEI506T and DEI507M; LED interior and exterior lights; Blue LED step lights; 3T tow bar; 20% front & clear tint over privacy windows; Chrome handle protectors; 3x Bushskinz guards; Nudge bar; Hella Sharptones; Dual alarm horns; STEDI lightbar; TC mod loom; Paddles; ProVent 200; Dobinsons springs and MRR shocks; Bonnet struts; OCAM awning; Rear work light; Air compressor. TBD - UHF.

Comment

• Just bought a 6 row trans cooler kit of AliExpress for $51 including tax and shipping.
          02 NM Pajero 3.2 DID Auto with Snorkel, Turbosmart Dual Stage Boost Controller, Kinugawa 15T Hybrid turbo with 56mm Billet compressor wheel and extended tips, Cat Delete, EGR Removal, ECU Piggyback Chip, Raw Nitro shockies, 22” Black Rhino wheels with Black Bear A/T tyres, EGT, boost and engine temp gauges, catch can, Synergy 4b Ronbox, K&N air filter, 3” dump pipe, 320x300 Front mount intercooler with 3” polished inlet piping, plus other mods

99 Challenger 2.8td auto Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by vladguan View Post
            Got the ARB digital pressure gauge and hose kit. Also made a bracket using a Frontrunner second battery tray (cut it up to use two bottom mounts and one side mount) for the compressor. Will be fitting it this weekend. Why is the digital pressure gauge so big?
            So big and mine seems to still draw power when it's off so I have to constantly replace the batteries.
            2009 NT GLS Manual DiD, Cool Silver Metallic, OEM alloy nudge bar, Falken Wildpeak AT3W 265/65R17 116T, OzTec shocks & raised King springs, BushSkinz alloy intercooler & sump bash plates, BushSkinz steel side steps/sliders, ARB alloy mesh rack, Ultra Vision light bar, work in progress...

Comment

• New Harmonic balancer... my old one decided to explode whilst it was idling and I was working at the back doing checking my wiring voltages......
              Scared the absolute crap outta me - thought it sent a conrod out the side of the block when it went bang......

Comment

• This week I finally got confirmation that my King Main bearings are coming.... Finally there is a light at the end of the tunnel with building a 3.5L to put back into the NP
                95 White LWB Panda coloured GLS TD28 running 18psi 2inch lift, 2 inch body lift, factory rear LSD maxxis bighorn muddies 25,000klms after total engine rebuild - Club reged Currently around 307,000klms

Daughters - 2003 NP Exceed Silver Bone stoke getting a engine rebuild after a Major overheat (previous owner) - My current project

Comment

• I just buy a new gearbox for my Pajero, and now I am looking for some experts at https://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/ so that I can finish my work.

Comment

Working...
                  X