Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pajero owner.. Victoria, Australia

Good day all,

Names Jack, decided during Covid of all things it was time to upgrade the old workhorse (Nissan Xtrail T31) into something with more longevity, comfort and space

Ended up snapping up a killer deal on a used 2017 GLS NX in cool silver, and couldn't be happier, loving the car so far, Mrs and dogs love it also, so that's a plus

I work in security which usually entails me being on the road at 3am, had a few near misses with the roo's on the darker backroads that i'd like so first up is getting a bar added, decided to go with MCC through my local dealer and will add a few fog lights as well for the roads

I havn't done any real 4x4 trails or tracks yet, but we plan on doing a big trip all around Australia in 2022 towing a camper or home on the back, maybe 3-4 months of travelling, I think this car should do that just fine

Just thought i'd pop in, add an intro and say hi

Be safe all

Jack & Jaycee
    MY17 GLS NX Auto 4x4 - Cool Silver | MCC Phoenix 808-02 Bullbar | Stedi X-Pro Light Set | Hussla 17" 265/65/17

Welcome aboard!
    What a wealth of information you'll find here..
    2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
    MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights.

Comment

Hi Jack,

Welcome to the worlds most informative and largest Pajero and Mitsubishi 4wd online community. People on here will share their experiences and expertise so you can make better decisions and increase your knowledge about your Gen 4 Pajero. It will save you wasting money but that money saved can easily be spent if you get caught up in modifying your 4wd beyond what you really need vs what you want vs what you think you want or need.

OJ.
      2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
      MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

Welcome to the community, Jack! Enjoy

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome..

Hope to have many an enjoyable trip in this vehicle
          MY17 GLS NX Auto 4x4 - Cool Silver | MCC Phoenix 808-02 Bullbar | Stedi X-Pro Light Set | Hussla 17" 265/65/17

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X