Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi Everyone,

Quick intro from me, new to 4WD'ing and are currently in the market to purchase an NX GLS (2020+ preferably).
    Joined this forum to gain access to the wealth of information and knowledge available to its members, meetups and training courses.
    Car will be used for some light occasional towing, light to medium off-roading to gain access to areas here in Australia, with some metro driving thrown in the mix.

I hope you're all doing well and staying safe. Look forward to meeting you.

Cheers,
    Sam.

Welcome Sammy. You've come to the right place and one of the best Pajero resources on the internet.
    MY15 NX Exceed, Auto Mate PRO, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries, Redarc BCDC, MM tow hitch, Teshonka brake controller, Provent catch can, GME 3350 UHF, Boo's bash set, Falken Wildpeak AT3W 265/65R18, TPMS, Dobinson/Kings HD 45mm lift, Rhino bars, Drifta 270 awning, spare tyre lift, Ultraguage MX 1.4, TC mod, auxiliary PWR 23 row transmission cooler and radiator cooler bypass, KAON barrier, MM nudgebar, Fyrlyt Luxsis 5000. Stockman allroada pod trailer with ARB Simpson 3 RTT.

Comment

Yes welcome aboard Sammy. You say 2020+, just keep in mind the Pajero may be a decent 4x4, but they are also extinct these days.

Plenty of dumb money being asked from people who think they are more than what they are. I witnessed it with the ending of "Defender". 50-60K for cars with 25. Stay true to a decent offering and you will find a seller who realises the potential want is not much more than fiction in a bubble. I rang a few 50k defenders that eventually sold, and that's why I can say 25 and what I sold mine for. The 50kers are still for sale.

I paid 46K drive away for my 2019 GLX with tow bar, tinted windows,12 months rego, 7500km from a dealer December 2020. Because it is extinct doesn't really make it worth more, rather it does mean I can't replace it its written off. And they write cars off over nothing these days. So DON"T PAY TO MUCH.

Comment

Thanks Redbruce and Jaffles,

Yes, aware 2021 was the last year of production for the Pajero, very sad indeed. There's a few cars I'm keeping an eye on online and reaching out to dealers to make my offers. I'm in no rush to buy and are enjoying the process so will find the right purchase when it's there.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyJay View Post
          Thanks Redbruce and Jaffles,

Yes, aware 2021 was the last year of production for the Pajero, very sad indeed. There's a few cars I'm keeping an eye on online and reaching out to dealers to make my offers. I'm in no rush to buy and are enjoying the process so will find the right purchase when it's there.

Cheers.
          Good luck and cheers for joining up. Enjoy the wealth of knowledge from the great crew here.
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

I secured a low kilometer 2019 Pajero GLS last Wednesday.
            Got out on the Pajero Clubs 4WD proficiency training on Sunday.
            Already have bumps and knocks on the car and writing up a shopping list for Christmas!

Am I doing it right?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X