X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Sunny South Africa

Hi to the Mitsu clan

I'm new to this brand but already loving it

I no longer feel intimidated by the little niggles and quirks cos of this forum

Have a wonderful day
    Pajcrazy
    Paj Gen 4 3.8 Lwb
    Paj Gen 3 3.8 Swb

I'm in East London.

Welcome to the forum!
    1993 3.0 V6 Pajero - SOLD
    2001 3.2 Di-D Pajero - SOLD
    2005 Touareg R5 2.5 TDi - SOLD
    2007 Pajero LWB 3.2 Di-D

Comment

Hi 4ePikanini

Thanks.

I'm in Mpumalanga (Eastern Transvaal)
      Paj Gen 4 3.8 Lwb
      Paj Gen 3 3.8 Swb

Comment

Originally posted by Pajcrazy View Post
        Hi 4ePikanini

Thanks.

I'm in Mpumalanga (Eastern Transvaal)
        I am in Australia the BEST country in the world and we can drive like ratdbags because we have no limits here we can flog the speed limit here and get away with it we can drive insane brother we can drive like lunatics and run over punks (that maybe a bit racist) but we dont care in Australia we just runover em.
        If I can get out of work, Its worth a try. Play Hard

Comment

Originally posted by masgrob View Post
          I am in Australia the BEST country in the world and we can drive like ratdbags because we have no limits here we can flog the speed limit here and get away with it we can drive insane brother we can drive like lunatics and run over punks (that maybe a bit racist) but we dont care in Australia we just runover em.
          WTF
          2019 Y62 Ti Patrol
          MY15 NX Exceed - Ironbark. - SOLD
          Bash plates, Bilstein/kings, GME XRS330c

Comment

It must be happy hour for some

Hi Pajcrazy and welcome aboard mate.

You'll spot from my info that I'm from Bellingen New South Wales. 'Bello' is on the East Coast & roughly midway between Sydney & Brisbane.

Like your good self I'm new to Mitsubishi and in fact auto's (formerly a Land Rover Defender chap) but I'm really growing to like and admire the Pajero.

As you have already discovered this site is great for finding stuff out about your vehicle. I'm loving it too. 99.99% on here are great to deal with.

Cheers - Wayne
            2013 NW Platinum Auto DiD - Tow bar, rubber mats, MM GPS, MM neoprene front & rear, ARB compressor, Safari snorkel and Bridgestone D697's.

Daily transport & tug for 2000 Kimberley Kamper.

My 'one day' list:
            * ARB air lockers
            * Bilsteins, Lovells & 50mm lift
            * nudge bar

Comment

Originally posted by masgrob View Post
              and!!!!
              Dave
              NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
              Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Welcome I am in Usually Sunny Brisbane Queensland but at the moment its WET lots rain.

Enjoy the site heaps of helpful info here best place to call home.....I just love it here....

Loving the Pajero too they have this attachment syndrome ya gotta love em.......

Have fun Enjoy the site glad to meet you....
                Formerly 1998 NL Pajero Sold*******
                2007 BF MK11 302 BOSS GT VK4LQ

Comment

Thanks and look forward to hours of fun on the forum and much more in my Pajero!!
                  Paj Gen 4 3.8 Lwb
                  Paj Gen 3 3.8 Swb

Comment

Pajcrazy

Welcome here, although these bunch of Ausies don't know much about rugby and cricket they are hell of a knowledgeable about Pajero's and not a bad bunch overall.

Ja-No Fine!

By the way I am from Centurion in Good Old South Afica!

CATS
                    2001 Pajero NM 3.2 DiD GLS LWB Manual
                    (Snoopy)Old Man Emu heavy duty suspension-now on Iron man, 265/75/16 BFG A/T tyres, ARB Sahara bar, Warn winch, KC Daylighter and Hella spots, 3 aux Batteries, ARB aircompressor, Safari Snorkel, Outback Roofrack, on board EGT and Tyre Pressure gauge. Factory rear difflock standard :-) - Sadly sold and missed dearly.
                    2008 Pajero NS 3.2 DiDc GLS LWB Auto(Sylvester)-SOLD
                    2009 Pajero NS 3.2 DiDc GLS LWB Auto(Casper)

Comment

Welcome.

I'm almost Aussie and don't run over punks but I do know enough about rugby to ask what the hell is going on with South Africa ?
                      09 NT GL manual.

www.twigwater.com - My fly fishing blog.

http://www.dsaphoto.com

Comment

i also just joined and also from South of Africa

Comment

Welcome to the both of you hope you enjoy the forum.
                          Look forward to some pics from you too.

Gus.
                          VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
                          NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

Hi Johan

You are an active internet surfer hey! Glad you also made it down under.

By the way if you haven't noticed yet these guys refer to your and my Pajero model as a NM. The NP which is the follow up is basically a facelift and in South Africa no distinction was made to this model and all Pajero's from 2000 to 2007 (Gen3) is called a BK in our country.

To confuse matters even more the NM Pajero in Australia still had the 2.8 diesel engine and only got the 3.2 Diesel when it changed to NP.

Also standard difflock is a rarity in Aus in the Gen3 Pajero as we know it, where in South Africa it was standard fitment until 2004, when it became model dependant.

Anyway - Welcome and sorry for the long winded history lesson.
                            CATS
                            2001 Pajero NM 3.2 DiD GLS LWB Manual
                            (Snoopy)Old Man Emu heavy duty suspension-now on Iron man, 265/75/16 BFG A/T tyres, ARB Sahara bar, Warn winch, KC Daylighter and Hella spots, 3 aux Batteries, ARB aircompressor, Safari Snorkel, Outback Roofrack, on board EGT and Tyre Pressure gauge. Factory rear difflock standard :-) - Sadly sold and missed dearly.
                            2008 Pajero NS 3.2 DiDc GLS LWB Auto(Sylvester)-SOLD
                            2009 Pajero NS 3.2 DiDc GLS LWB Auto(Casper)

Comment

Originally posted by CATs 4x4 View Post

To confuse matters even more the NM Pajero in Australia still had the 2.8 diesel engine and only got the 3.2 Diesel when it changed to NP....
                              They actually introduced the 3.2 DID in July August 02' so we have NMs with the 2.8 & 3.2 here..Just to confuse you a bit more..

Gus.
                              VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
                              NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X