Happy To Be Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy To Be Here!

Hey everyone, I know this is a Victoria Forum, Im from Western Australia and was struggling to find an online forum dedicated to Pajero's!
    So pretty glad I ended up finding one.

At the moment Iv got a 1989 Lancer Hatch which has lasted me for 2 years.
    Now Im aiming at getting a Mitsubishi Pajero R 2007 model 3 door.

Im into four wheel driving and have always wanted to own my own little bush basher and going camping. Im still looking around though at various other model cars, But so far none have come close to the Pajero.
    ..:CHEERS:..

Welcome along Karina. A few on here with the shorties so enjoy the forum.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Hi Ya.. from perth myself......... Also have a Daughter named Karina... Not very often you come across Karina spelt with a "K"

Comment

Originally posted by <<KARINA>> View Post
        Now Im aiming at getting a Mitsubishi Pajero R 2007 model 3 door.
        I've had my SWB Pajero R diesel for a couple of weeks and find it is a great car. I haven't had a chance to get off road yet, but have holidays in a couple of weeks, so I'll get to try it then. As a road car to get to and from work its very comfortable to drive.

Bye Jeff.
        NS Pajero SWB R, Diesel, Automatic, BFG AT/KO's, AirTech Snorkel, LRA Auxillary Tank, Dual Batteries, Thule Aerobars & Roof Box.

Comment

[B]Yeah Im going to wait say another year before I buy my new Pajero though, shame mitsubishi adelaide based factory will be closing, dont know what that means for the cost of buying a new pajero, because they will then have to only import them in.

[BHopefully that wont effect my situation, im thinking of getting it converted to duel fuel, fuel & lpg. Might as well take advanage of the goverment rebate offerd alothough.. Lpg prices are rising...

Plus I am dead set on getting a strong fitted bullbar on the pajero, cant go 4x4 without one nahh
          ..:CHEERS:..

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X