HI All. I'm Trev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI All. I'm Trev

I'm getting an 05, Platinum, DiD Auto on Friday.

Hopefully many fun times ahead.

Cheers.
    Current ride. EP91 Starlet Auto
    Missus car: 2005 Platinum DiD Auto, H/R Towbar, Rhino Sportz Aero Bars, Redarc Isolator, Elec Brake Controller. 2" Lift and LT Tyres.

Originally posted by The Last Streetfighter View Post
    I'm getting an 05, Platinum, DiD Auto on Friday.

Hopefully many fun times ahead.

Cheers.
    Hi Trev

They are a smart looking car, does it have the rear DVD? I think you,ll be very happy with it especially the diesel, post a pic for us if you can

Cheers Glenn
    NP Exceed 2005 3.2 diesel automatic , 100% stock standard except for the headlight globes

Comment

Hey Glenn

It has the ceiling mounted DVD player with flip down screen and 2 x wireless headsets for the people who sit in the rear seat. I'll have to take delivery of the car before I get any pics. It did test drive very nicely tho.
      Missus car: 2005 Platinum DiD Auto, H/R Towbar, Rhino Sportz Aero Bars, Redarc Isolator, Elec Brake Controller. 2" Lift and LT Tyres.

Comment

Hi Trev
        The Platinum sounds the goods, welcome to the forum.
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Woot, the guy delivered it to us on Friday night, gave me a $50 note for "fuel and a car wash."

It has the Hayman Reece Elec Braking thingy and it has a Waeco Fridge Switch and 12V socket in the rear, passenger side pocket. Looks like you can tell it to either turn the fridge off when the engine is off or when the battery gets low. Does anyone else have one of these?

It also has a HR Tow hitch. That's the only non-stock stuff I found. The guy had fitted Cathodic Protection but he took it off to put on his new car.

Also, I couldn't see a Members Rides folder on the forum, so I'll probably just keep posting in here for that purpose.

Car 40,000km on it.

Comment

Gear up for trip to Bunyas:

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X