Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 4x4 and intro

Hi All,

First 4x4, but have been 4x4ing for the last 10 years with mates, so I'm not totally naive.

Have seen the capability of Pajero's first hand. I would have liked a LPG Toyota 100 series, but the budget was a bit restrictive, as well as my wife's requirement: A passenger airbag, so this rulled out most GU patrols in my budget.

Two return trips to Brisbane was what it took. First time revealed a NM exceed with a knackered engine and a very rough body and a owner who had unrealistic price expectations.

Second trip again revealed a NL pajero which he claimed was "the best condition you'll find". What a bloody dreamer. Anyway, the next day I found what is my car. Owner was realistic about the value and drove the car home the same day.

Here she is: Stock apart from the alloy bullbar, HID lights, good stereo, and sheepskin covers on 5 seats. I would have liked a GLS but the body on this one is good, engine only done 216000, it's a manual, and it's been looked after. It still has cruise control, airbags and electrics so I'm happy enough.

She needs some bigger tyres but that'll have to wait for some more $$$ as I've just bought snatch strap and air comp.

Aim is to do some day trips around Capricornia QLd before camping in the Vic high country next year where I'll be based. Not looking to go extreme at this stage, more touring than anything else, but I know that will probably change soon.
    Attached Files
    2012 NW with some fruit

looks like a tidy unit
    NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
    Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

Nice looking Rig Dude, Welcome to the Forum.
      NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X