New Pajerian..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pajerian..

Hi all, I have just joined the Pajero fraternity and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Brett, I am married ( 12 yrs !!), have 4 kids ,2 boys 15 & 13 and 2 girls 10 and 2and a half.
    My weapon of choice is a 2005 NP 3.2 DiD, bar , winch 2.5" exhaust,dual batteries, lift and poly air bags in the rear. Absolutely wrapped with the way it goes , only thing for me to do is fit a Steinbauer and roof rack and we will be off to the simpson and cape ASAP.
    I look forward to picking all of your brains and hopefully offloading some of my ideas/ experiences . Cheers Big Ears.....bbarkz

See you on club meet ups!
    For sale from September:NP Exceed 3.2 DiD Auto \ Bushskinz intercooler+sump\ Dobinsons Raised + KYB Scorched4

Comment

Welcome aboard bbarkz.

You do realise we need pics now that you've told us about it
      Cheers, Bundy.

Currently: 2001 NM GLS MY2002 3.5 V6 Manual, Bullbar, GME TX3520, Falken Wildpeak A/T02 LT265/70/16, Pacemaker extractors, KYB Skorched 4's, Villain Lighting 22" lightbar, Bushskinz Front and sump guard, Pioneer 7" screen

Items to be fitted: ARB 2.5 x 2.1 awning.

Items to be purchased: Bushskinz- Gearbox/Transfer plates and sliders, Roof racks, Safari Snorkel, Lifted Springs, maybe more...

Comment

Gday Brett. Welcome to the paj fraternity. FTG is my old stomping ground.
        Cheers,
        Andrew.
        Cheers,
        Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
        Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys, definitely will post when my 15 yo son shows me how!! Looking forward to coming to the next club meeting and shaking a few hands and getting out and about with everyone.Cheers Big Ears.....

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X