Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another newbie

Hi all
    Have been reading your comments for the last 2 weeks while trying to decide on what to buy
    All i knew was that i wanted something that could cope with some dirt road and tracks as well as perform on the highway
    Having lived in the U.K for the last 20 years I had no idea what was good or bad, safe or stupid, but thanks to this forum, i think I am on the right track.
    Hopefully tomorrow (depends on test drive) I will be getting a '93 manual diesel NH with 250K on it.
    It looks nice inside and out, only a few minor scratches, no obvious underside damage, engine clean but not washed and the list goes on
    Yep, it may still turn out to be a lemon, but thanks to all the info I have gathered from you lot, I am confident that I will make a good decision.
    I hope to be back on here soon annoying you all for all sorts of info and bragging about how good my Paj is
    Cheers and Merry Xmas all

Welcome to the forum.

I hope tomorrow's inspection goes well, but if it doesn't, there will always be a better opportunity.

I look forward to reading all about your new Paj, whenever you find it.
    NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X