Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New From South Africa

Hi all

I've owned Mitsu's for close on to twenty years now, currently own a Triton Clubcab 4x4 and Pajero GLX, both in DiD form and both 2009 models, see pics

Hoping to learn lots here.

Riaan
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Riaan van Wyk View Post
    Hi all

I've owned Mitsu's for close on to twenty years now, currently own a Triton Clubcab 4x4 and Pajero GLX, both in DiD form and both 2009 models, see pics

Hoping to learn lots here.

Riaan
    Welcome
    NW GL. DiD Auto with 265/75 St Maxx on 17" Alloys, Factory Steel bullbar
    MODS: TJM Airtec Snorkel | Bilstein Shocks with King Springs | full bushskinz bash plates | LED Lightbar | Rhino Platform | GME XRS UHF platform mounted antenna w folding bracket | Kings Awning | Ultragauge | Dual Battery | Rear Storage System | Paddle Shift | M&M Lockup Mate

Comment

Thank you Pajero.

Comment

Welcome aboard the best Aussie Pajero Forum Riaan!

Like me you will find a wealth of information to make your Paj reliable and safe and there's no end to the advice that the members can give you....

Have a great weekend and safe travels Steve
        NP 2006 exceed, Auto, DID 3.2, ECB Winch bar, King Springs, OZtec shock absorbers, Towbar, Fuel Manager secondary filter, Thumper compressor, Uniden UHF, Diff and Solenoid breathers, Nexcen AT Pro, Cabin Filter, Modified Brake lights /Blinkers/Reverse lights and Parking lights. 7 inch Led Spotties, Bushskinz Protection plates x2 ,

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X