X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi all - new to forum
    In the process of purchasing 97 NL GLX 3.5L
    Decided to sell the 80 Series Crusier and upgrade to a bit more power.
    Was a first of the 80's 1990 model GXL with 3F Petrol
    Went great and everywhere - but thirsty ......very thirsty
    Sent 15k over the years kitting it out with all the gear.

Buying the NL from my old man who is about to upgrade
    Has OME 2" Suspension, ARB Bar and X9 Winch, dual batteries and 31" BFG's.

Will install diff breathers and my UHF straight away.
    Looking forward to being able to get help and advice for mods to truck as I go along . Don't know much about Pajeros - been one eyed Toyota for years - but have seen the light.........
    Cheers:
    97 NL GLX - 2"OME Suspension, Airbags, ARB Bullbar- X9 Winch, Long Range Tank, Piranha Dual Battery System, UHF, Flares, ARB Compressor - air tank, BFG 265 75 R16 A/T, Draw system, Engel Fridge, Roof top tent - many more mods to come.......

G'day and welcome to the forums ... hope you enjoy the change in vehicles.

Scol.

Comment

Hey welcome Mate. If you cant find the info here or on O/L then its not worth finding it out.
      The NL is a nice car - great on and off road (not as much articulation as the yota) but glad your moving up in the world ROFL. With that lift you could probably fit 33"s on - they will rub but some minor alterations to the front guards and / or a body lift would help.

See you around
      "Never Underestimate a childs ability to get into trouble "

Comment

Thanks guys
        Just brough some flares to fit on so I can put on bigger wheels.........

C Ya
        97 NL GLX - 2"OME Suspension, Airbags, ARB Bullbar- X9 Winch, Long Range Tank, Piranha Dual Battery System, UHF, Flares, ARB Compressor - air tank, BFG 265 75 R16 A/T, Draw system, Engel Fridge, Roof top tent - many more mods to come.......

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X