It's all about your power needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all about your power needs

Got a new forum for the electrical gurus to play in. Don't forget to play nice as well because everyone is an expert when it comes to 12 volt
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Great new section.
    I have 200 amps enerdrive in my canopy with 40amp dc2dc charger. It is an infinite power supply for all my camping needs and quite often power supply of other people going camping with me.
    Best thing I bought as an accessory to the car.
    NW 2013 MY13 GLX-R, auto, OME lift kit, ARB bullbar, electric brake controller, GME UHF, the rest is still work in progress

Comment

About 4 years ago I bolted a 100AH lithium in the back of the ute charged by a REDARC 1225BCDC charger. Probably should have bolted in the 1240BCDC that was available at the time to future proof increasing power needs. Is still going strong. I am tossing up fitting an alloy canopy on the back just now. The only thing I am baulking at is the cost will be more than I paid for the ute. If I go down that path I will probably throw another 100AH lithium in the back and add a 40 to 50 Amp BMS of some description. I need to start writing a build tread at some stage to show people how I have set up my ute.
      09 ML GLX-R 3.2L Manual. Bushskinz bash plates, 285/75x16 Kumho MT51 & 16x8 alloys, 3" exhaust, Dobinson MRR 2"lift, MCC Bar and Wheel Carrier, 12000lb ICM winch, Dual Batteries, Billet Turbo compressor upgrade, Brown and Davis LR tank.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X