[VIC] 5 x Bridgestone Dueler HT 265/60 R18 near new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIC] 5 x Bridgestone Dueler HT 265/60 R18 near new

OK people, Little bit of a tale of woe......

Bought these off a guy off gumtree in NSW, they are from a ford ranger and have done 500klm only (the spare has not done anything) so I brought them on the two pics provided and the description.

Once they were bused down I received them to find they were not the size I wanted. SO I have 5 tyres that are surplus to requirements right at this point.

They are 500klms old are Highway not All terrains. They retails for $295-$310 each. I am after the cost price I spent and nothing more. So for Sale for $800 (frieght was extra but dont care at this point.) they are 18" tyres that have a profile of 265/60. They are perfect in every way and the spare has not even seen the road. Can arrange more pics (these are mine not the original ad)

I am In western suburbs of Vic and can help with delivery if needed. so $800 for 5 tyres (thats $160 per tyre) for a tyre that retails for 295 minimum. Approx 50% off. These are great tyres and have had them before on other pajeros (in different size) with really good results.

Please come get them. I cannot use them because of their size (so disappointed.)

Summary:

Bridgestone Deuler HT
    265/60R18
    load rating 110T (yes that is correct most are S not T)

5 Tyres (1 new, 4 near new)

$800 (Can assist in delivery in Vic)
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X