Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfercase needed !!

Hi Fellow Pajero owners,
    long story short my transfercase is wrecked over the weekend and my mechanic has immensely problems finding a replacement one.
    the only chance atm seems to get it re-build which will cost me a fortune for my specific model.

I hope someone here can help me out with a contact or even the transfercase i need..

Pajero
    2001 Manual
    2.8 TD
    Superselect (apparently it’s the 4wd Distribution system it’s using and crucial that it is not a different one!)

Hope that doesn‘t happen to anyone ever!

Cheers

Hey M8 - If it's identical to the Petrol 3.5lt Automatic Gearbox I have one here. I'm not really familiar with the 2.8 TD Drivechain etc.
    Let me know if it helps.

Comment

Have you got some more details of the car?
      The 2.8 was only available for a short while before the 3.2L was introduced.
      I saw a picture once of an NM with a mechanical transfer case lever, and always suspected it was the 2.8L version.

Maybe that is why having trouble sourcing a transfercase - rare model with mechanically actuated transfercase?
      PCOV Member 1107.
      Daily driver NX GLX
      Semi retired NL GLS 3.5 (no airbags) in almost prestine condition to replace NJ.
      Virtually fully retired NJ 2.8TD
      Previously - NB LWB, NA SWB.

Comment

Have a look on eBay, there are heaps for sale there.
        Including a brand new NL manual 3.5 one (if that might be the same as yours?)

Comment

First post and 40+ days later..no response......
          Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.
          Some days your the dog...other days your the tree!!

Telegraph X camper

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X