Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts for sale for pajero

Gday all,
    On the old web page there was a bloke who could get cheap parts for pajero's. I can't seem to find him on new web site.

I think he got parts threw repco ?? As I am after a o2 sensor for 94 NJ .

Any help tracking him down would be great.

Cheers Dash

That would be Ozwilderness (Keith). I don't think he has registered on the new forum as yet.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Ok thanks for that, can you or anyone recommend where to get a cheapish 02 sensor from ?
      Cheers Dash

ps. I'm in Berwick Vic

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
        That would be Ozwilderness (Keith). I don't think he has registered on the new forum as yet.
        Dave
        And he may not at all.

You can still find the contents of the old forum (for a while anyhow) by looking at Google's cache.
        In this case, I searched for 'ozwilderness repco' which gave me two hits.
        Opening the cached copy of the first one, Keith says "I'm 2IC at Richmond Repco here in Victoria" and then gave the link http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/p...ts/Welcome.htm It appears to be dead.

Pick up the phone and call the store? Keith Anderson is his full name.
        Peter
        2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

For completeness ...

Parts for Pajero's

Topic: Parts for Pajero's Posted By: OzWilderness
          Subject: Parts for Pajero's
          Date Posted: 07/March/2007 at 6:48pm
          Hi guys,

I'm 2IC at Richmond Repco here in Victoria. I previously worked for Eastside Mitsubishi in Spare Parts so know a little about all thing Mits.
          Anyway I have decided to try to help any one out with parts for their Pajero's if they are a member of this forum so if you would like a quote send a PM to me and I'll try to get back as soon as possible

For a starter one of the most overlooked service items on a car is the O2 sensor. There are cheap ones and good ones of these. I'm replacing mine very soon with a Bosch O2 sensor, these sensors will fit 3.0lt and 3.5 lt Pajero's from the NF-NL. They retail for $129.00 for members I will do them for $70inc GST pick up or another $6.50 extra for postage anywhere in OZ.

Part # 0258986507

Not a bad saving.

For those thinking of lifting there Pajero we do Ironman suspension, I have this in my own Pajero and it's excellent, 4 foam cell 41mm bore shocks, two HD springs and two HD torsion bars are in the kits. I will get prices if anyone is interested.

Anything else you need just PM

thanks

Keith Anderson

Replies: Posted By: pickle
          Date Posted: 07/March/2007 at 7:29pm
          This is a genuine offer from Keith, so if you want the suspension or sensors/ parts he will look after you.
          Dave

-------------
          Forum Moderator
          http://community.webshots.com/user/picklehead110
          mailto:[email protected] - My Email

Posted By: Fabacat
          Date Posted: 07/March/2007 at 9:36pm
          Keith
          I don't need any parts at present however I shall definietly keep your post handy. I just wanted to say thanks for the effort. Good spare parts at a fair price are getting hard to find.
          Noel

Posted By: OzWilderness
          Date Posted: 07/March/2007 at 10:12pm
          Thanks

starting to build a site that will eventually save the hassle of asking prices, I will have basically the main parts listed and their part number so that eventually you will just have to email the parts number your after, you will already know the price

this is what it will eventuall look like

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/p...ts/Welcome.htm - Pajero Parts

Posted By: Scubaroo
          Date Posted: 07/March/2007 at 10:26pm
          Are those sensors available correctly wired for the NM?

-------------
          2000 3.5L NM Exceed, Safari snorkel, IPF 900XS, BFG ATs, TJM nudgebar, Milford barrier, Integra sidesteps, GME TX 3400, wife & dog!

Date Posted: 08/March/2007 at 4:57pm
          Sensors for the NM 3.5 are ACA O2 sensors and would be $80inc

These are direct fit replacement

Posted By: John_Char
          Date Posted: 09/March/2007 at 5:10am
          Hi Oz, what difference will it make to change the O2 sensor? And why should it be replaced as a service item? I would be interested in getting a price for the lift kit for my NP,

Thanx in advance

John

-------------
          White 2003 NP Exceed 3.5. 10" LCD screen, JVC DVD, ARB Compressor in rear under kick panel, dual batteries, Waeco CF50AC Fridge, 2" raise, TJM Sump bash plate, Dunlop AT2's

Date Posted: 09/March/2007 at 5:30am
          The O2 sensor reads back to the ecu what is coming out of the exaust and the ecu then adjust the mixture. The O2 has to work in extremely harsh conditions and slowly it gets clogged and chocked up, sending a wrong signal and as a result you car uses more fuel, runs rich and that in turn cause other slow problems in your engine. One of the problems with a O2 sensor is they slowly die, it's not a item that one day works the next it doesn't and that is the main reason people don't think about changing them. They are like spark plugs the newer they are the better for the running of the enogine and the fuel economy.

They should be replaced about every 100,000 for about the same time platinum plugs are replaced. My friend did his falcon and went fron 450k's a tank to 600k's, his sensor was 130,000k's old.

I'm doning the suspension at the moment on the site and will have prices in the next couple of days

Posted By: Papa Smurf
          Date Posted: 09/March/2007 at 5:35pm
          Hi
          I am keen to get prices on NL GLS suspension i am new to this forum thing and was pleased to see you guys helping each other out keep up the good work

Regards Papa Smurf

-------------
          Blue and Proud of it

Date Posted: 09/March/2007 at 8:44pm
          NP lift kit is $568.00 all up, recommened retail is $775.00 This includes 4 Nitro Gas Shocks and 4 HD raised springs

NL is $770 all up, recommended retail is $1060, This is more expensive than a NP as it includes 4 Foam Cell Shocks, 2 HD Rear Springs and 2 HD Torsion Bars. I can only praise this setup as it's exactly the same I have in my NL.

Posted By: Papa Smurf
          Date Posted: 10/March/2007 at 5:09pm

Thanks for that could you tell me if you can get ironman winchs as well

-------------
          Blue and Proud of it

Posted By: Troy
          Date Posted: 15/March/2007 at 7:45am

Hi Oz,

I have an NF with a 2'' lift in the rear and air-shocks. I was wondering of you could let me know if there is anything that I could do to the front of the vehicle to even it up. At the moment, even with the bars wound up all the way, it still looks like a dragster. I have fantastic travel in the rear and would like the front to be the same.

Thanks in advance.

Posted By: bloosted
          Date Posted: 15/March/2007 at 11:26am
          Originally posted by OzWilderness

NP lift kit is $568.00 all up, recommened retail is $775.00 This includes 4 Nitro Gas Shocks and 4 HD raised springs

NL is $770 all up, recommended retail is $1060, This is more expensive than a NP as it includes 4 Foam Cell Shocks, 2 HD Rear Springs and 2 HD Torsion Bars. I can only praise this setup as it's exactly the same I have in my NL.
          Mate that is a great deal would you send to Adelaide or could you arrange the deal at an sa Repco

Posted By: baldyjoe
          Date Posted: 18/March/2007 at 7:29am
          can u get me a price on rear mudflaps for my pojo need to be 300mm wide plus shipping to sydney 2570 thanks joe

-------------
          mud bath GO HARD OR GO HOME.the oaks nsw
          nj 94 manual gls
          alloy bullbar lights h&r towbar nsw

Date Posted: 18/March/2007 at 8:36pm
          Troy,
          I'll look and see what the individual parts to the front suspension is and cost for you.

Bloosted
          I'll have to talk to couriers to find a cost to get them to you. Ironman may just ship direct or I'll have to find out off our couriers.

Joe
          I've never seen a Repco with 4x4 mudflaps but I'll make a inquiry and see what I can come up with.

Posted By: Troy
          Date Posted: 20/March/2007 at 8:31am

Thanks Mate.

Posted By: polar1
          Date Posted: 28/March/2007 at 8:45pm
          Originally posted by bloosted

Originally posted by OzWilderness

Mate that is a great deal would you send to Adelaide or could you arrange the deal at an sa Repco

Can you help me out for NP Diesel 2005 quote
          For local pick Brisbane(Virginia or KippaRing) Store or Freight
          For Springs & Shockies (What Brand do you supply & Warranty)
          What is expected height gain?
          Cheers

Posted By: baldyjoe
          Date Posted: 12/May/2007 at 5:18pm
          can i get a price on 2 inch suspension lift kit for a nj lwb and what brand is it.and cost to sydney. thanxs

-------------
          mud bath GO HARD OR GO HOME.the oaks nsw
          nj 94 manual gls
          alloy bullbar lights h&r towbar nsw

Posted By: sydpaj2
          Date Posted: 14/May/2007 at 7:04pm
          Hi Keith,
          How much for a full set of those 41mm bore foam cell shocks. They're for an NL. Have been told that mine (originals) have gone hard. Feeling every small bump in the road. (+ shipping to Sydney).
          Thanks
          Mark
          Peter
          2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

I got my O2 sensor off eBay at this address....for a NM V6 I used the universal 4 wire. They can tell you which one for your model.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Engine-Sensors-and-Systems

Came with clear installation instructions, quite easy to fit.

Gaz
            2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X