Rear Wheel Dash lights not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Wheel Dash lights not working

Hi, the rear wheel lights on the dash do not light up on a NH Jtop I just got.
    They are suppose to be on all the time.
    Have checked the globes in the dash and they are ok.

All other lights work fine

After an hour of googling cant work out why.

Anyone help... Where do I go next?

Cheers
    Mike

Have you tried to swap globes? may need to test if power is getting to the 2 globes.
    Rick
    Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
    New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

If it series three on like mine, a Thump on the Dash might get them going? It did on mine.
      NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

When you swapped bulbs did you make the change with a bulb known to be working?

Not trying to tell you to suck eggs but I've been known to miss the bleeding obvious myself sometimes; could be that both rear bulbs are blown and I've understood your post to read that you've changed the rear bulbs with each other (L -> R).
        NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

I Can confirm its not the bulbs and that the wire from the harness is not producing 12v when on. So No power. Anyone have a wiring diagram .

The wire feeding it goes in to the harness and from there who knows.....

I could bypass it and hook and ignition source to it but prefer to track down the problem.

All fuses checked and ok.

Cheers
          Mike

Comment

I believe that there is some control through the Superselect system because the lights are extinguished when neutral is selected going 4HLC -> 4LLC.

Have you downloaded the FSM from www.mistsubishilinks.com? There is a separate file for electrical and the SuperSelect system is described in detail there. I think it is in the section with ABS.
            NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

If it drives you crazy enough, you could pull the other globe out until you have time to fix it.
              NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbo View Post
                If it drives you crazy enough, you could pull the other globe out until you have time to fix it.
                I understand the problem to be both lights for the rear wheels are out

Build Thread

Comment

Oops! Yes your right, I didn't read Both lights were out. Please disregard my comments.

Comment

Originally posted by lovespaj View Post
                    I Can confirm its not the bulbs and that the wire from the harness is not producing 12v when on. So No power. Anyone have a wiring diagram .

The wire feeding it goes in to the harness and from there who knows.....

I could bypass it and hook and ignition source to it but prefer to track down the problem.

All fuses checked and ok.

Cheers
                    Mike

Hey mate, any chance you have a photo of witch wire in the harness it is that produces the power for the globes
                    As mine run off earthing points ( cable speedo )

Comment

Super Select system

Does your super select system work in the other modes ?
                      2010 NT Pajero Exceed

Koni Raid 90 series Lovells HD/ Koni Raid 88 Kings KCRR-35HDSP. Front & Rear ARB diff lockers/18inch CSA Jackals on Atturo Trail Blade MT 275/65/18. Full Bushkinz/SAFARI snorkel/ARB Deluxe Bar & Runva 11XP/GME TX4500S/
                      Piranha Dual Battery system /UL80-VO AGM battery/ Gista 160W Solar Panel/36 inch 480W LED Light bar/Kings Awning and Awning tent/9inch 185W Led/ LRA tank
                      Wants: a roof tent/ exhaust/drawers

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X