delica 4m40 differances to pajero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delica 4m40 differances to pajero

Hey iv got a dead 94 2.8l 4m40 pajero that needs an engine, can i use the 4m40 from the delica? What are the differences? need to know asap so i can get a motor. cheers

You may struggle to get a definite answer here - we drive pajeros...

Educated guess tells me it will be fine, same gearbox etc. even chassis is effectively the same. But without seein one to compare or without speakin to someone with first hand experience i wouldnt chance the however many thousands your prolly bout to spend.

Comment

Ask the Deliciashop in Albury
      16 Mitsu NX Pajero GLX
      10 Ford LV Focus ST / XR5

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Taylor View Post
        Hey iv got a dead 94 2.8l 4m40 pajero that needs an engine, can i use the 4m40 from the delica? What are the differences? need to know asap so i can get a motor. cheers
        Probly too late now - but the Delica 4M40 motor is the same - or so the import motor shops told me. I ended up rebuilding motor for not much more than a 2nd hand - and I know where its been!

Comment

me too ...rebuilt with new head , turbo and exhaust manifold assembled myself >$3000
          NL Pajero gls.. TJM pro locker...front LOKKA...full reco 4M40 manual ...rear drawers ..ARB bullbar...Kings awning..Kings 9" led lights...Kings lightbar...1200lb winch...75 litre Evakool Fridge...agm second battery...DRL's....40 channel UHF....2 x 128 Channel UHF / VHF Handhelds...Kings recovery gear...Thumper compresser...ARB locker compressor

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X