Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Gen 4 Headlights

Hi all!

Since purchasing an NT mid last year, i have noticed a lack of aftermarket Headlights for these models. It's something that really bugged me as there is just nothing available

So i took on the job of creating my own design, which some may have already done in the past for themselves by blacking out the chrome inside, i went an extra step and added a neat LED strip inside while i was at it and they came up a treat.

I have now started to notice that these caught the eyes of some fellow Pajero enthusiasts and decided to produce some more

I now have a website up and running where you can order some of these, there are multiple customizations you can do that make the Pajero look much more modern, almost what they should have started to do from factory but didn't ((

https://www.sebkz.com/
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Looks good. We definitely need better pics, with them installed on a Pajero, with and without a bullbar.
    Mitsubishi Pajero NT Platinum 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsubitchy View Post
      Hi all!

Since purchasing an NT mid last year, i have noticed a lack of aftermarket Headlights for these models. It's something that really bugged me as there is just nothing available

So i took on the job of creating my own design, which some may have already done in the past for themselves by blacking out the chrome inside, i went an extra step and added a neat LED strip inside while i was at it and they came up a treat.

I have now started to notice that these caught the eyes of some fellow Pajero enthusiasts and decided to produce some more

I now have a website up and running where you can order some of these, there are multiple customizations you can do that make the Pajero look much more modern, almost what they should have started to do from factory but didn't ((

https://www.sebkz.com/
      Hi mate - are you still selling these?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X