the Pic of the Day thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Pic of the Day thread

I do a bit of bush walking but sadly not a scratch on what the wife and I did before kids.

This is from a little cave in Mt Walsh NP, Qld. Not a bad spot to spend some time at.

Weather your getting around on foot or in the car, show us your favourite pics of what you have been up to.

p.jpg
    p1.jpg
    p2.jpg

Been away for a long time over COVID and have just made it back to Australia in Hotel Quarantine at the moment... here's one from not long before I left Aus..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    2016 NX GLX5

MM Steel Bullbar, Cooper AT3 LT, DRL/Fog Retrofit, Safari Snorkel, TJM HD Suspension, Rhino Pioneer Platform, GME TX3350 UHF, LRA 81L Aux Fuel Tank, Lightforce Striker 170 Lights, Dr Air ProFlow Compressor, 23 Zero Awning, Companion 45L Fridge, Half a tank of Diesel.

Comment

I just got back to Antalya, Turkey. From French Guiana where is was working. Getting to site by boat was the best part.

I have today and tomorrow to pack up my life and head off to Kinshasa, DRC.

IMG_1465.JPG
      07 Mitsubishi Pajero Shorty - Currently rolling around... somewhere in the middle east I think..

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/wrongturnadventure/

Comment

Last trip up Mt Barney, largest peak in SEQ 1359m. Don't seem to recall it ever hurting so much as last time. Taping 50 I hobbled around for a day or two afterwards.

b2.jpeg b3.jpeg b4.jpeg

Comment

Maybe some mitsu love? maybe like a tattoo for their faithful service hauling you around the world with out issues?
          Photo from 3 weeks ago when I was in Ukraine.

98FE9C9E-742E-4C76-B0D2-6023E3608BA6.jpg

Attached Files
          07 Mitsubishi Pajero Shorty - Currently rolling around... somewhere in the middle east I think..

Comment

Before you get excited these are feral cats caught on the banks of Cooper Creek, Windorah Qld. The place is rife with them as campers leave food every where and there is plenty of water. We found Campbells chicken stock worked treat. 6 that night the best I have done.

c.jpeg
            c1.jpeg

Comment

Heading towards Finke Gorge (NT) a month ago. 20210809_150559.jpg
              2012 PB Challenger LS Manual

Comment

is that sand moving

sands.jpeg

Comment

Congo River, Democratic Republic of Congo.
                  From near our new location in Kinshasa.

Congo river.jpg

Comment

On the road between Menindee Lakes and Wilcannia this July. Paj near Menindee Lakes.jpg
                    NX GLX, Nudge Bar, Auto-mate, Stedi Light Bar and LED globes, Rhino Vortex Racks, Sandgrabbas, Nautia pocket, GotyaCovered and Wheelskins covers, Kings/Oztec suspension, Aux Lithium battery in rear, Kaon Table

Comment

Did a quick 4000klm fishing /camping trip to Western Qld then the gulf and home to Cairns. Just managed to get into the camping spot after 3mm of rain made the soil like glue. Two Pajs, and 200 series had dashboards liight up like xmas trees trying to drive in with traction almost impossible and mud sticking to tyres and jamming wheels to guards. Good fun though. Day one produced several barra and a couple of muddies...things only got better. Resized_received_389413799292763.jpeg 20210912_124859.jpg
                      Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.
                      Some days your the dog...other days your the tree!!

Telegraph X camper

Comment

6F642FC2-778B-47EA-92EA-7F1BCBB9D9B3.jpeg
                        From the past weekend. Great day out at the beach.

​​​​​​​
                        Mitsubishi Pajero NT Platinum 2010

Comment

Nothing Fancy Lads, just a little Island near home few Pics

Kgari Pajero.jpg Kgari local 1.jpg Kgari Creek.jpg Kgari.jpg Kgari Sunrise.jpg Kgari fraser.jpg Kgari View.jpg image_52857.jpg
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Jasonmc73; 24-09-21, 02:06 PM.
                          Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

A small Island South East QLD Moreton Island about estimatedish 40k's in length & 10k's width

IMG_4880.JPG IMG_4881.JPG IMG_4883.JPG IMG_4896.JPG IMG_4898.JPG IMG_4893.JPG IMG_4886.JPG IMG_4888.JPG IMG_4882.JPG IMG_4890.JPG IMG_4887.JPG IMG_4892.JPG
                            Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

Renner Springs Desert Oasis from a few years ago, the cage used to be used for camels I was told by a local old timer...
                              8C9D6A98-96EF-4411-A224-4FEEB490A422.jpeg
                              All the gear and some idea.....
                              MY15 NX GLX, AutoMate Pro, UltraGauge Mx1.4, Kaon Itercooler & sump bashplates, Boos Rear bumper plate, KAON cargo barrier & shelf, Munji EGR delete cable, Provent catch can, Redarc BCDC 2020, 105a/Hr AGM 2nd battery, Snapshades (rear doors) ........
                              Leave only footsteps & take only photographs

Leave the tracks & camps in better condition then you found them

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X