Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mighty Hilux

Howdy,

Thought it was about time i stuck some pictures up of my 89 Lux. Basically standard except for a 2 inch lift, bullbar, couple o driving lights and an owner with a lot of persistance and a heavy right foot

-----------
    Russell
    Toyota Hilux 89, 2 inch lift, bullbar, heavy right foot

The beaute ute Russ, looks tuff mate! But it's a Yota....what were you thinking?
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Yeah she is a pretty tuff beast, seems to cope with everything i throw at her, which is pretty much anything as you might have seen on the forumites day

as for why did i get a yota, its cause they are the best (although probably not quite the right forum to say that on) . Although there is a rumour i am buying a certain Red Pajero to compliment the lux, so that will be good too, i can fit in with the crowd, or more to the point actually bring my family out with me
      -----------
      Russell

Comment

the lux looks tuff with those mickey t's on Russell.

Simon

Comment

Yeah, but it looks tuff regardless its just a pity i had to give them back to Steele, although she did alright on the mostly warn allterrains on the forumites day

She's a good girl

Finally got around to getting the dirt of the tyre last night, now hopefully it wont keep going down
          -----------
          Russell

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X