First beach trip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First beach trip!

We got our Paj about 3 months ago now and aside from a few trips along the beach at Dongara and a few short cuts through some vacant land it hadn't been off-road. So with the missus away I teed up with a couple of mates to head up to Two Rocks for the day (would've loved to join in on the Preston beach cruise but circumstances didn't allow).

We (GU Patrol, 60-series Cruiser and NW Paj) headed in under the cover of clouds, which we were determined not to let ruin our day, and had a lot of fun! I was able to christen my recovery gear (both helping someone and being helped) and my Paj - damn scratches!!

I look forward to more treks off the blacktop!!

Attached are a couple of pics taken when I was pulling my mate out and then when he returned the favour!
    Attached Files
    2012 DiD Platinum, MM locker, Dueller 840s (changing soon), MM roof racks, MM tow bar kit...

Lots to do!!

Shame you couldn't make the Preston beach run, we had a blast. Looks like you had some fun anyway. Are those vehicles stuck in those photos, they look like they'd just drive out from there?

Keep an eye out for the next trip, the more the merrier.
    2005 NP Platinum 3.2 DID Auto, Lovells HD springs, Bilstein shocks, Firestone Airbags, ARB bar, Warn XD 9000 winch, IPF 900 Xtreme Sport lights, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, Outback Accessories rock sliders, GME 3200 UHF, CTEK Dc to Dc Dual Battery system, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2 tyres, Torque Converter lock-up kit, Safari snorkel, Taipan high performance exhaust, LRA 66lt long range fuel tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik View Post
      Shame you couldn't make the Preston beach run, we had a blast. Looks like you had some fun anyway. Are those vehicles stuck in those photos, they look like they'd just drive out from there?

Keep an eye out for the next trip, the more the merrier.

Yeah I was nicely stuck in the second pic maybe the first one the Patrol had already been pulled out...

Will definitely keep an eye out for upcoming meets!!
      2012 DiD Platinum, MM locker, Dueller 840s (changing soon), MM roof racks, MM tow bar kit...

Lots to do!!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X