Glens NP Diesel 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glens NP Diesel 04

Hey guys, read up on these for awhile and started hunting around for a petrol NP exceed, after a lot of looking and reading the Mrs and I decided a diesel would be a better option either a GLS or X. We searched high and low and found a nice tidy 04 GLS that drove well with full service history. It started life as a Vic-pol car and then lived out central Gippsland way driven as a family car. Interior/exterior is in great condition as it got a full detail every 12 months for the last 7 or 8 years.
    It came with a few goodies installed such as the snorkel, dual batteries, ARB bar, CB and driving lights.

Future mods
    Blank off EGR
    Awning
    Winch (might have to peel off the warn sticker on the ARB, don't have that much $$$)
    Double Din
    High lift.

My family have loved this car so far, the torque and the fuel economy is amazing. It will get used to tow my track car and a bit of 4wd fun once I become competent.
    Attached Files
    Loving the PAJ
    |04 NP DiD GLS|Manual|ARB Bullbar|Lightforce lights|Dual Batteries|Snorkel|

Add some bash plates to that list. Intercooler and sump especially.
    Nice looking PJ you have there.
    .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
    NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodsy View Post
      Add some bash plates to that list. Intercooler and sump especially.
      Nice looking PJ you have there.
      Cheers, I will add them as well.
      I see your down my way on the peninsula, do you know of any little 4wd tracks local?
      Loving the PAJ
      |04 NP DiD GLS|Manual|ARB Bullbar|Lightforce lights|Dual Batteries|Snorkel|

Comment

Thats one awesome looking NP you got there! Very tidy!!
        | 2010 NT Pajero GLS Manual DiD |

| ARB Deluxe Bullbar Colourcoded | Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards | Bilstein & Lovells HD Lift |
        | Bridgestone D697's LT | Airtec Snorkel | Lightforce 170 Spotlights | Rhino Bars & Darche Awning |
        | Milford Cargo Barrier | ARB Dual Battery Tray | Redarc Battery Isolator | LRA 58L Long Range Tank |
        | GME TX3510 | Polyair Bags | Runva EWX12000 Winch | SPVi EGR | Challenge Offroad Camper Trailer |

Purchased But Still To Fit - | MMA Spare Wheel Lift |

Comment

That's a very nice looking Paj. Good choice on diesel

It would depend on your level of patience, and how much spare time you've got but having moved the air controls down to the bottom and put a double din unit in I wouldn't do it again. It's great once it's done but it took me hours and it was a PITA of a job.
          2005 NP Platinum 3.2 DID Auto, Lovells HD springs, Bilstein shocks, Firestone Airbags, ARB bar, Warn XD 9000 winch, IPF 900 Xtreme Sport lights, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, Outback Accessories rock sliders, GME 3200 UHF, CTEK Dc to Dc Dual Battery system, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2 tyres, Torque Converter lock-up kit, Safari snorkel, Taipan high performance exhaust, LRA 66lt long range fuel tank.

Comment

Super clean, looks nice!
            SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
            NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

Working...
            X