No announcement yet.

Gus's Paj. Pics, Mods & more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice paj mate im looking at buying a gen 3 would like an exceed but only concern is how you keep mud and water out of that nice interior from those crossings you do
    1984 nb swb, 2.6lt, 2 - 2.5 inch lift, (lwb rear springs). Custom rust holes lol. some spot lights, alloy bullbar

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Paj View Post
      nice paj mate im looking at buying a gen 3 would like an exceed but only concern is how you keep mud and water out of that nice interior from those crossings you do
      Never stopped & opened the doors.. Na never had a leak yet, (tough wood), very well sealed & use scooped rubber mats for dirty/wet feet the interior of mine is still as good as new..

Gus.
      VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
      NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Im guessing you have the black interior would would be easier to keep clean im looking at the beige interior. Good to hear they have good door seal my paj get wet carpet when going for a swim
        1984 nb swb, 2.6lt, 2 - 2.5 inch lift, (lwb rear springs). Custom rust holes lol. some spot lights, alloy bullbar

Comment

• Yep Black Leather, in saying that if you keep on top of it you should be o'k..

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Yeah ok just like the beige as everyone has black interior and gls have gray well all I ve seen anyways. Just hope I get a nice paj like yours

Comment

• You'll find 1 if your prepared to wait.. Good luck with finding what you want.

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Paj View Post
                Im guessing you have the black interior would would be easier to keep clean im looking at the beige interior.
                Dont be too sure. A mate of mine had 2 Commodores at one point, one with a black leather interior and one with a beige, and he said the beige was HEAPS easier to keep clean and look after.
                Cheers, Bundy.

Currently: 2001 NM GLS MY2002 3.5 V6 Manual, Bullbar, GME TX3520, Falken Wildpeak A/T02 LT265/70/16, Pacemaker extractors, KYB Skorched 4's, Villain Lighting 22" lightbar, Bushskinz Front and sump guard, Pioneer 7" screen

Items to be fitted: ARB 2.5 x 2.1 awning.

Items to be purchased: Bushskinz- Gearbox/Transfer plates and sliders, Roof racks, Safari Snorkel, Lifted Springs, maybe more...

Comment

• thats interesting i would have thought that it was harder to keep clean as it was a light colour and would show up all the marks but i guess he would know having owned both thanks for that

also sorry for the thread hijack too

Comment

• Fitted a Redarc Remote Head Electric Brake control supplied by my friends at Creightons TJM:

Big improvement to accessibility & very easy to adjust & use...

And on went the RDA Slotted Rotors & Extreme Pads:

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Putting the van away

Searching for the Stump of a Mountain Ash.. Mt Tassie

Found it!

Oh Yea! it's flamin" big

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• looking good gus. and straight to
                        94 NJ 3L Auto Stocker

Comment

• Originally posted by LordMayhem View Post
                          looking good gus. and straight to
                          Not to bad for 10 yrs old, 225 Thou & where it's been hey!

Love that Paj...

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• yeah bloody good mate. and i love the paj's to mate no matter what the nissan drivers call them
                            94 NJ 3L Auto Stocker

Comment

• Originally posted by LordMayhem View Post
                              yeah bloody good mate. and i love the paj's to mate no matter what the nissan drivers call them
                              I a nissan too but love my Pajeros more

looking great Gus
                              '95 NJ 3.5L auto - bocar alloy bullbar, spotties, Rampt Customs rock sliders, custom rear storage unit - soon to have 5" lift, rear bar by Rampt Customs, 16" rims with 33's, F&R diff locks, LED light bars & full caged roof rack, awning & HD towbar.
                              '92 NJ GLS rally comp truck.
                              '98 GU: 6" lift, regeared, 35" muddies, bar work & battle scars.

Comment

• yeah least you aint biased mate. sick of the old (if it aint a nissan it's crap) thing.
                                94 NJ 3L Auto Stocker

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X