Gus's Paj. Pics, Mods & more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordMayhem View Post
    yeah least you aint biased mate. sick of the old (if it aint a nissan it's crap) thing.
    You want to remind them about their 3lt. diesel motors - the time bombs !!

Geoff
    03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.

Comment

• i remind my mate that while his locked 35 inch running shorty GQ climbs anything that when it comes to the beach i leave him standing even when i am towing (he was on 33's and is a 4.2 petrol not a stock motor either) all good 33's and a locker will fix it. sorry for the hi jack gus
      94 NJ 3L Auto Stocker

Comment

• Bit the bullet whacking a set of the above 16x8 Alloy,s on with some
        Bridgestone Dueler A/T 697 265/75R16s

Keeping the MTZs on the original alloys as a 2nd set...

I'll be doing a long term review on the 697s tyres so stay tuned for that.. Long Term Review HERE

Gus.
        VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
        NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Gus,

Nice looking wheels, any pics of the new shoes on the Paj?
          Cheers,
          Paul

Comment

• Thanks...Waiting on the rims early next week I hope..

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• They look fantastic. I'm looking for a set of black wheels myself but hadn't come across these. Will be very interested to see what they look like on.
              2005 NP Platinum 3.2 DID Auto, Lovells HD springs, Bilstein shocks, Firestone Airbags, ARB bar, Warn XD 9000 winch, IPF 900 Xtreme Sport lights, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, Outback Accessories rock sliders, GME 3200 UHF, CTEK Dc to Dc Dual Battery system, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2 tyres, Torque Converter lock-up kit, Safari snorkel, Taipan high performance exhaust, LRA 66lt long range fuel tank.

Comment

• G'day Gus,

Hear you got some new fandangled wheels. Dont think it will go any faster. Just had a look on the internet to see what they look like - pretty fancy for a bloke who likes Slim Dusty.
                NM GLS Auto 3.2 DID Pajero. ECB B/Bar, Lightforce D/Lights, Piranha Dual Battery system, GME UHF, Maxxis A/T tyres. H/D T/bar & elec brakes.
                on the wish list: Snorkel, upgraded suspension for towing.

Comment

• Thanks Nik Ballistic! I'd never heard of them either..local Bob Jane, Traralgon
                  put me on to them.. (Purchased from Darren Bob Jane T-Mart Traralgon)

Hahaha! yea right Les, Slim Dusty yea I admit I like a couple of his songs..

Gota have a beer with...

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Well I have to post on my thread too..

Early Xmas pressie for the Paj Ballistic 16 x 8 alloy's & Bridgestone 697 LT 265/75R16s:

Gus.

PS. Thanks Darren & the Team at Bob Jane T-Marts Traralgon great service..

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• AT's? you going soft gus? hahahaha
                      94 NJ 3L Auto Stocker

Comment

• Originally posted by LordMayhem View Post
                        AT's? you going soft gus? hahahaha
                        Na mate just decided it was time to have a 2nd set (added to mods list 1st page):

Bridgestone Dueler 697s on Ballistic Alloys & Mickey T 32" MTZs as 2nd set on the stock alloy's...

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Gus has gone Ballistic

The rims look great, mate. Looks like the Paj is having a mid-life crisis.
                          Look mforward to seeing you Tues for our last lunch of the year. I will be able to have a good look at them, then.
                          What do you do when you find a spaceman?

Cheers,
                          Les
                          NM GLS Auto 3.2 DID Pajero. ECB B/Bar, Lightforce D/Lights, Piranha Dual Battery system, GME UHF, Maxxis A/T tyres. H/D T/bar & elec brakes.

Comment

• Maxxis tyres longevity

Have just clocked up 102,000Km on my Maxxis Bravo 751 AT's (front ones).
                            Thats not bad. Been told that 771's are even better.

Les

Comment

• Originally posted by Gus View Post
                              Na mate just decided it was time to have a 2nd set (added to mods list 1st page)
                              hahaha good stuff mate. i just got my winch on to so all set now!
                              94 NJ 3L Auto Stocker

Comment

• Your not going to pimp my ride Gus.
                                .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
                                NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X