NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• Good pick up Castrol T2 quick squirt handy
      VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
      NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Last drive

Well that's that! Last drive today, filled up both tanks & parked in the shed till Matt collects Saturday..

Will always have great memories

Gus

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Not only did you get your price but you have probably blown Matts brain. All the extra things you have done after the sale! Servicing, detailing, extras thrown in, full fuel tanks etc. Very well played Sir

I hope Matt doesn't think this is how all car sales work, lol.
          02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• My new VX will come with a full tank so why not..

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Originally posted by Gus View Post
              My new VX will come with a full tank so why not..

Good on you for handing the car over in such a professional way.

I would like to thank you for your youtube clips ( I think they are your clips of you towing a very large trailer van across some rough terrain with your Pajero) , those clips and your comments about the vehicles capability helped me in making my decisions to buy one. I think the cars great but I guess a VX is in a different league and the air suspension will give you a great ride, good luck with your new purchase.
              Graham

Shogun / Pajero MY14 SG2 / GLX, Manual, Eiger Grey, Limo Tints, SPV 3.1, 18" Factory alloys in satin black.

Comment

• Hi Graham, the Pajero is & remains 1 of the best tow vehicles, IMO, out there.

The VX over here doesn't have the air suspension mate, has the KDSS, Kentic Dynamic Susspension System, it hydraulically controls the sway bar allowing greater wheel articulation off road & tightens for on road..

The VX has a lot to live up to reliability wise but yes for my back it's the choice I had to make..

Gus

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Originally posted by Gus View Post
                  Well that's that! Last drive today, filled up both tanks & parked in the shed till Matt collects Saturday..

Will always have great memories

Gus

Letting go of a good car is one of those heart-tugging moments, irrespective of how much you may downplay it. Cheers on the way you handled the sale, and all the best to Matt.
                  Mitsubishi Pajero NT Platinum 2010

Comment

• Hi all, Matt collected the Paj today so it has a new home

His username is peelo & has posted in Introductions HERE please make him welcome. Matt is new to the 4WDrive scene & I'm sure he'll be reading up on here.

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Gus, can I ask why you chose a 200 series over a new NX Exceed? Just wondering what your reasoning was?
                      2008 MY09 Pajero NT GLX
                      MM Alloy Bullbar, MM Sidesteps, MM Tow Bar, Bushskinz Intercooler and Sump Guards, Pioneer Platform, Supa-Peg Supa Wing Deluxe 270 Awning, 2x2.5m Kalahari Awning, 23" 144W CREE LED Light bar, Uniden UH8080NB, eBay Reversing Camera, Sony XAV-AX100 6.2" CarPlay/Android Auto Headunit, MM/Milford Cargo Barrier, Torqit Pedal Torq, Dual Battery (CTEK D250S Dual, PowerSonic 120AH AGM)

Comment

• Have a look HERE, birdd, all explained

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• With my good mate Al joining the forum after years of friendly banter between us & the fact he ordered & took delivery of his new NX within a week of order is making my wait for the 200 series drag..

Bit about Al, I'm sure he wont mind, a lot of you have followed my reviews on tyres.. Well that's Als 100 Series that appears in them, he hasn't hesitated to help take pics, (& his son Rick), So watch for his build thread as he had 1 well set up 100 series..

To you Al, thanks mate & enjoy that Paj as much as you did the 100..

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X