The redpaj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The redpaj

Good day here are a couple of pics of my paj.
    It has ome suspension, arb winch bar, arb front air locker, snorkle, and some muddies.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by redpaj; 01-09-07, 10:51 PM.

Nice pics Simon. We have done some good trips eh.
    NL Pajero,F&R airlockers, reduction gears, Ironman susp, ARB bullbar, Tigerz winch, Uniden UHF, roolite driving lights, Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib &, BFG KM2' tyres

MUD SUCKS.

Comment

hhhmmm I like that patrol in that last picture Allan

Comment

And here is a picture of my other toy.

Simon
        Attached Files

Comment

You sicken me Obviously you've been lucky so far without a snorkel.....your day will come
          NS oil burner shorty

Comment

Likewise, you guys are game doing crossings like that without a snorkel, even with out a water bra/barrier!!!

Cool pics nevertheless - Hopefully in the next couple of years I will be able to make it across to Vic for a few trips!
            NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Argh dont need snorkel on the patrol cause if I kill the engine then the 350 chev goes in quicker and the air intake on the patrol is in a good spot unlike the crap desing that was on my paj.
              But it will be getting one soon within saying that.

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by redpaj View Post
                Argh dont need snorkel on the patrol cause if I kill the engine then the 350 chev goes in quicker and the air intake on the patrol is in a good spot unlike the crap desing that was on my paj.

Simon
                Hmmm - Simon now no barrier or snork i can accept but what looks like the Upstream window 1/2 way down or was that just a refelction??????.
                Those crossing look like they have changed dramatically after the recent floods. At least the Trolls no WHITE -----ARGHHHHH
                "Never Underestimate a childs ability to get into trouble "

Comment

Originally posted by Eastie View Post
                  You sicken me Obviously you've been lucky so far without a snorkel.....your day will come
                  I think some people get a little precious re the snorkel thingy.

In a diesel I can understand the importance, but not convinced with a petrol. I have a Michelle Sacs blind which is excellent, but havent used it all that often. Maybe I have been lucky, but if you get that nice bow wave happening you should be ok.

Yes, I am thinking about getting one, but not my No.1 priority atm
                  NL Pajero,F&R airlockers, reduction gears, Ironman susp, ARB bullbar, Tigerz winch, Uniden UHF, roolite driving lights, Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib &, BFG KM2' tyres

MUD SUCKS.

Comment

A couple more of the redpaj

MUD SUCKS.

Comment

Simon
                      I lied its getting a lexus 1uz V8

Comment

I was having a look yesterday to see what I would have to do to fit the 35's simexs (since the patrol wont need them for a while) under the paj.
                        This is what it look like with just ome suspension.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Cool . How do you think the paj drive train would handle 35s.

Jack
                          1993 NJ LWB: UHF, bull bar, 2" Iron man coils/T-bars, 30mm coil spacers, 35mm body lift, long travel RS5000s, Cranked T-bars, lokka, 35x12.5 GoodYear MTR, light force 170s, Duel battery with selectable volt meter, roof basket, 9.5" rear diff - more to come!

Comment

Originally posted by 1993 NJ LWB View Post
                            Cool . How do you think the paj drive train would handle 35s.

Jack
                            Dont know I will let you know if I get around making the paj fit them or I might just get a set of 33's for it.

Simon

Comment

Dont know I will let you know if I get around making the paj fit them or I might just get a set of 33's for it.

Simon
                              He Simon, you won't have enough power offroad to spin them properly without getting crawler gears (Lots more money).. just get some 33's. You should have bought mine when they were up for offer Plus they will probably rub, you should just give them to me
                              Steele Perkins (#1263)
                              NP Pajero with added goodness..

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X