Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '89 NG Turbo Diesel

Found a few pics of the Paj.

Tyres are 31x10.5 Cooper S/T's, they do well.

Fun in the mud! Near Big River. I did make it through, only just but that still counts as making it.

More fun in the mud! Near Warburton.

Much fun has been had in this car and I'm pretty sure its set to continue...
    1989 NG Turbo Diesel, ARB Bullbar, IPF 900XS Lights, 31" Cooper S/T or 33" Simex Centipedes , 2" lift front and 3" back

Jesus, thats some awesome photography, good on ya !

Comment

Thanks!! A mate was standing there with a nice big pentax and so i have the full sequence. I like the second last photo the best.
      1989 NG Turbo Diesel, ARB Bullbar, IPF 900XS Lights, 31" Cooper S/T or 33" Simex Centipedes , 2" lift front and 3" back

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
        Thanks!! A mate was standing there with a nice big pentax and so i have the full sequence. I like the second last photo the best.
        Where we're you guys? (I'm from WA I don't know the east coast that well)

Comment

We were in Victoria, the middle two photos are form near Big River which is near Eildon, so central victoria. The last photo is near Warburton which is 80km east of Melbourne.

Comment

I got some new boots for the Paj today (thanks M1s3ry) and they have gone on pretty well, shouldn't have too much rubbing if anything at all.

They do stick out lots though...

...so flares are being built out of lawn edging.

Everything seems to be going well, except I will need a new CV boot as I'm pretty sure mine's torn.

Comment

I thought you were a poor uni student and the tyres would have to wait....

Look good, be perfect in the mud
              ML triton with some accessories
              National E Trek Libary
              Getting Out There

Comment

I am a poor uni student, hungry to now
                Had my 21st just the other day so it was a present to myself.

I'm going out on sunday so will find out how they go then, having seen other trucks with centipedes on, I'm excited!

Comment

All finished fitting wheels and building flares. Here it is:

Comment

Heres a few other mods done both a while ago and just recently.

Compressor

And then Dad gave me a hand and we made some rear storage shelves/cage for my new toolbox and recovery gear.

The tool box and recovery gear cage are bolted to the body where the third row seats used to attach so neither of them is going walk abouts when I'm wheeling

Comment

2 Photos from last Sunday out at Toolangi.

Along Highway Tk:

The other end of Highway Tk:

Was a good day except for some mechanical issues with my mates GQ.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X