My NL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My NL.

Well what was originally bought just to tow my ski boat has transformed over the years. Was totally stock when purchased, then the 'money tree' took a beating . 1st was A/T tyres followed by, (in order),

Bullbar/lights & UHF. Then came suspension upgrade & 2nd set of rims/tyres. That was quickly followed by with a airlocker & a new set of tyres being MTR's. Sidesteps took a bit of beating on a recent trip, so they were removed & then thought 33's would fit after putting on some 37's. So then bought a set of 33's & sold the MTR's. Next thing is 'sill protection', some would call rock sliders. Hopefully then THAT WILL BE THE FINISH . A few pics of the changes.

Cheers
    NL Pajero,F&R airlockers, reduction gears, Ironman susp, ARB bullbar, Tigerz winch, Uniden UHF, roolite driving lights, Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib &, BFG KM2' tyres

MUD SUCKS.

Almost forgot; the last mod thanks to redpaj & some of the other guys from our group. Caption is most appropriate for me...

NL Pajero,F&R airlockers, reduction gears, Ironman susp, ARB bullbar, Tigerz winch, Uniden UHF, roolite driving lights, Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib &, BFG KM2' tyres

MUD SUCKS.

Comment

Have been very happy with the paj & they are a very under rated vehicle imo. A few pics of some of its outings.

MUD SUCKS.

Comment

It has seen some good tracks Alan. The NL Paj , 80 series cruisers and a GQ Patrol are probably the best 4by's built to date. All have good strong drivelines.
        Some good piccies there as well.
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

love the pics Allan, especially the river shot. I remember when I was in PNG I had a Mazda B2600 and when we went to the village we used to stop on the way back at a river crossing. The boys would get out and wash the truck down. From memory it was 150km from Port Moresby to the village and the first time we went it took 8 hours to get there. I can still remember going down a steep hill in mud with a rock wall on one side and a 200 foot drop on the other

Comment

Nice pajero Allan.

And that sticker is the best mod so far

Simon

Comment

Where's the flex at?
              Steele Perkins (#1263)
              NP Pajero with added goodness..

Comment

A few pics from our recent high country trip.

MUD SUCKS.

Comment

Nice pictures Allan. What river was it?
                  Dave
                  NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                  Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                    Nice pictures Allan. What river was it?
                    Dave
                    1st one was the Macalister on Burgoynes Gap Tk. Was flowing fairly hard & a few of the cars gott slightly 'sideways' .

2nd one was the Wonnangatta at Eaglevale. Was quite deep a Prado got stuck halfway through & filled with water.

Was a fantastic trip

MUD SUCKS.

Comment

Originally posted by allanmac View Post
                      2nd one was the Wonnangatta at Eaglevale. Was quite deep a Prado got stuck halfway through & filled with water.

Was a fantastic trip
                      Seems kinda deep for this time of year. I remember that one as being a long way across.
                      Dave
                      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

nice flex in that last photo Allan.

Comment

And not a snokle in sight................not even a blind by the look of the top of the bull bar.....................BTW - why did the Prawdo stop mid way (no this is nothing to do with chickens crossing the road)?- petrol and drowned or floated away?
                          Looked like alot of FUN - (unless you were the Prawdo driver)

Lambie
                          NJ 1996 ITD GLX (poverty pack) with a couple of extras, ARB bar, dual batteries plus redarc, Glind shower, some roo spotties, running 235 85 R16 AT's for the road and MT's for the tracks, tweeked torsion bars, Free wheeling front hubs, Poly airs and prodegy electric brakes for the camper, GME radio thingy, Long range tank, cargo barrier, have I really spent all this on my bus??

Comment

the prawdo stop half way cause he didnt go the way we sused out and he got hunged up on his diffs.

Simon

Comment

Hey Simon.
                              You've been busted. Saw a photo of the GQ with the bonnet up on that trip. Stick with the Paj mate. And the Mac in a G banger .
                              http://forums.overlander.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=52217
                              Dave
                              NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                              Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X