Sharkcaver's sh1tty xmas tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharkcaver's sh1tty xmas tour

The sh1tty xmas tour premier's at 12pm WST. Drop in and say G'day.
    (2.30pm in SA, 3pm east coast daylight saving, 2pm Brisbane time)

MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. My14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

Love from the dime a dozen, lonely army type/weekend warrior dude with a dual cab and all the same shit as everyone else who doesn't know any better. Thanks for the tip Bru.

NX buildhttps://www.pajeroforum.com.au/core/...ive%5B1%5D.gif

My Journeys

A great end to the Shitty year. All that work on the beard pays off! Cheers Sharkcaver for the entertainment this year. 🍺
    Gary

2008 NS DiD Exceed. MM factory alloy full bar, Autosafe cargo barrier, Roley's rear bash plate, Uniden 8080 UHF, Baintech powertop aux battery in cargo area (removable), Jaycar battery isolator, fire ext mounted in place of rear door handle, Redarc EBC, BushSkinz IC & sump. ARB Frontier replacement fuel tank, Pedders track rider suspension. Lockup Mate.

Comment

Cheers Garry. The shitty xmas tour winds up today with another premiere at 12pm WST today. Drop in and say G'day.
      (2.30pm in SA, 3pm east coast daylight saving, 2pm Brisbane time)

Poor old Mick takes a bullet

MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. My14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

Love from the dime a dozen, lonely army type/weekend warrior dude with a dual cab and all the same shit as everyone else who doesn't know any better. Thanks for the tip Bru.

NX buildhttps://www.pajeroforum.com.au/core/...ive%5B1%5D.gif

My Journeys

Comment

Santa's not as pretty as he used to be

Comment

Very entertaining, thanks
          2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit. Goldstream caravan and a TVan Firetail.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X