Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Aussie Run - 25th Nov

Hey All,

Firstly like to thank Sly for putting the day together, was a cruisy sunday out in the bush.

All up we had 9 vehicles rock up (7 Pajeros, 1 Challenger, 1 Triton), which was good to see.

Nice meeting those who I haven't met before, i.e. Hebbo, Baker etc., and the others from the Pajero Club site.

Plenty of dust and flies, and alot of dried mud - but still fun!

Cheers, Ranger

NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Originally posted by Ranger J View Post

Looks like a fun day and good on you people for getting it up and running. Be good to see more pics but the above links need a login to access for non members.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
      Looks like a fun day and good on you people for getting it up and running. Be good to see more pics but the above links need a login to access for non members.
      Dave
      Ok, I didn't think they were going to work.

Here you go.

NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

G?day All,

Thanks Sly for organizing the day out, was great to explore another area that I havn?t seen before.

Great to meet some new people, and catch up with Ranger J again.

Seeing all the different Mitsubishis gave me a lot of ideas as to my next mods for the Paj.

Cheers
        Shane

Comment

buying NM pajero from NT next week and driving it down the cost to my home in Perth, look forward to coming on future outings with WA drivers

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X