kosciuszko camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kosciuszko camping

Continuing the trend of asking advice on 4wding and camping. We're driving down to Kosciusko NP from the 8th of Jan for 5 days. Haven't been there before so we're looking for some advice on great camping spots and awesome 4wd tracks.

We're taking our off road Camper Trailer but will probably camp at one spot and go exploring from there.

So, anyone out there with some great info, then please let us know. Also, if anyone is gonna be down that way, drop me a line and we can hook up.

Thanx all

John
    Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Hi John

Kosi park is quite large, did you have an area which you wanted to see?
    There are plenty of camping grounds in the park but not to many driving tracks that are not locked off.
    On the northern end of the park are some fire trails that aren't lock.
    -Manjura fire trail in the Mt Blackjack area.
    -Ravine trail links Snowy Mountain highway and Elliot Way.
    -Blue Water Hole off Long Plain Rd.
    -Tantangara Dam area and Port Phillip fire trail.

Once you are in the park you can camp pretty much anywhere you like but the parks just ask you not to camp on the road side.

I hope this helps.
    Cheers.
    2010 NT D-ID

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X