21 000km and still on the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 000km and still on the road

still on our lap another 12 months to go and the Pajero is going very well, only a few issues but nothing to bad...check out www.fourwheelsoffroad.com
    Attached Files
    2011 NT RX 3.2DiD.ARB Winch Bar,Avenger 9500lb Winch,ARB Lockers,OME 2' Lifted Suspension,Poly Airs,58lt LRA Tank, Redarc Dual Battery Kit,Snorkel,Rock Sliders,GME UHF TX3340,265/70R17 MTZ's,Full Under Body Protection,48lt S/S Water Tank,HID Spot Lights,LED Light Bar,Custom Made Rear Draws,Diff Breathers,Diesel Smart Module,B&M Tranny Cooler,Dual Wheel Carrier,Rear,Camp Light,In Dash GPS,Coupler Tech,Tyre Monitors,Scan Gauge,3' Manta Exh,HPD InterCooler,RhinoRack etc

'only a few issues'
    that's great to hear, but whats going on in the picture above ?, looks like a disaster to me!,,,
    been keeping an eye on your blog over the last few months , some awesome pictures and its good to see the Paj getting used,
    need to ask, who makes those wheels and where can I get some?
    cheers Cam
    NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

Originally posted by green monster View Post
      need to ask, who makes those wheels and where can I get some?
      cheers Cam
      Took the words right out of my mouth! I saw these on your NT when I bought the rhino bars off you, can you give us a bit of info on the wheels?

Brand/Size/Offset etc?

Glad to see you didn't have too many probs getting the hitch welded up, We just finished a trip from one end of Peru to the other on a Mototaxi, we snapped a swing arm in the middle of nowhere. At first I thought it was game over and we would have to truck it the rest of the way but ended up finding a small village that had a welder and we were on our way in about 4 hours. It's amazing what you can find when your trip depends on it!

Love reading of your travels and the pics are great!
      2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
      3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

Wheels are Speedy brand Chariot Style 17"

Heh Cam

I'm in Adelaide until Monday are you any where near Levi Caravan Park?

Hi Steve. I got the rims from Tyre Power on Norma Rd ask for Dave.....he has all the details but sure they were standard suited for the NT
        2011 NT RX 3.2DiD.ARB Winch Bar,Avenger 9500lb Winch,ARB Lockers,OME 2' Lifted Suspension,Poly Airs,58lt LRA Tank, Redarc Dual Battery Kit,Snorkel,Rock Sliders,GME UHF TX3340,265/70R17 MTZ's,Full Under Body Protection,48lt S/S Water Tank,HID Spot Lights,LED Light Bar,Custom Made Rear Draws,Diff Breathers,Diesel Smart Module,B&M Tranny Cooler,Dual Wheel Carrier,Rear,Camp Light,In Dash GPS,Coupler Tech,Tyre Monitors,Scan Gauge,3' Manta Exh,HPD InterCooler,RhinoRack etc

Comment

Enough about the wheels, where is the rear swing away carriers from?
          NS SWB X 3.2DiD - Factory locker, Hella spotties, GME UHF, roof racks otherwise stock as a rock.

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.
          Wanting: Rocksliders, 2" lift, snorkel or perhaps I should wait and purchase a NS swb in 12months time.

Comment

Originally posted by craka View Post
            Yes, I was thinking the same thing. It looks like a Beauty! Don't need a Spare Lifter and no weight on the Tailgate either, Awesome.
            NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

Originally posted by craka View Post
              Outback Accessories made the Wheel Carrier, only crew that make them for the Pajero..

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X