Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraser Island Trip

Hi all,

Just managed to find some time for a quick post, which I wanted to do some weeks back.
    My family and a group of close friends, spent the September/October school holidays up at Fraser Island. Took up the family Jayco, which did not have any issues on the beach even though we arrived on high. Unfortunately we had to take the inland track to get around Hook Point, but back on the beach after that, heading for Dilli Village.

We had some very interesting day trips, especially the one to Orchid Beach. It never ceases to amaze me how some people will not take any recovery gear at all. One fool in a stock Pathfinder, tried to follow a high lift Patrol and hit a big hole and broke his radiator. Needless to say he blocked the way for us, and we had to assist in order to continue.

This was our first trip up here, I have many years of sand driving experience in around NSW but this place just blew me away. We are already planning our next trip, but I think we will give Moreton Island a go this timeround.
    Attached Files
    2008 PAJERO 3.2 GLX WITH POLICE PACK,
    2 inch lift, Bilsteins and King Springs, Poly Airbags, Steinbauer Chip, Smart Bar with Warn XD9000 Winch, 3 inch exhaust, Piranha dual battery system, Diff Breathers, Custom Rear drawer system and fridge slide, Side Steps, Airtek Snorkel, Narva 175 Blue Spot Lights, ARB Awning, Cooper AT3 Tyres & 4 DBA T3 Slotted Rotors, full LED's throughout, Reverse camera, Alloy Rack, 120W 20 inch LED Light Bar.

2016, MDC Jackso Rear Fold Trailer in Tow

Check out the barge price to Moreton I think it is around $190 for car with 2 people and another $190 for a trailer .Makes Fraser look better .There is a lot more to see and do on Fraser
    2006 NP Snorkel Bullbar More goodies come 2001 NM full of goodies

Comment

That's good to know,
      I saw a 4WD Action episode on Moreton Island and it compares it to being as good as, if not better than Fraser. Will have to wait until next year to find out.

Cheers

Cam
      2008 PAJERO 3.2 GLX WITH POLICE PACK,
      2 inch lift, Bilsteins and King Springs, Poly Airbags, Steinbauer Chip, Smart Bar with Warn XD9000 Winch, 3 inch exhaust, Piranha dual battery system, Diff Breathers, Custom Rear drawer system and fridge slide, Side Steps, Airtek Snorkel, Narva 175 Blue Spot Lights, ARB Awning, Cooper AT3 Tyres & 4 DBA T3 Slotted Rotors, full LED's throughout, Reverse camera, Alloy Rack, 120W 20 inch LED Light Bar.

2016, MDC Jackso Rear Fold Trailer in Tow

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X