Snow Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Trip

Great snow about two weeks ago, best in many seasons. There was enough snow where at least one power line was about 5 feet off the ground.

Not sure how this picture will turn out when I post it but here goes...
    Attached Files
    NX Exceed

And a few more...
    Attached Files
    NX Exceed

Comment

Where were you tripping for your snow trip?
      What sort of volts was the power line?
      2010 NT D-ID

Comment

Hi Athino, great photos. I will be heading to show shortly myself. The weather forcast is predicting pretty wild conditions, so may well encounter similar conditions as yourself. I will post some photos when I return.
        Pajero MY05 Exceed, DVD / (infamous) Sat Nav, Petrol / Injected LPG, alloy bull bar, Blue Tongue compressor, Pirahna dual battery system, Cibie Oscar SC driving lights, UHF, Next G car kit, Waeco FF40, set Cooper ST's, cargo barrier and polyairs.

Comment

Keeno,

This was along the main road to Perisher valley on the right hand side as you travel towards Perisher.

Prior to Perisher is Smiggin holes. Prior to Smiggin Holes is another set of buildings, 3 or 4 I think and, a Lake on the right side as you travel towards Perisher. This power line was approximately 400 metres prior to those buildings again.

Picture below.

Thank you Linou. The second lot was on the first morning where everything was frosted. Lowest temperature was -6 degrees and we had 10cm to 17cm of snow per day. Enjoy the trip.
          Attached Files
          NX Exceed

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X