Pics from todays Trail Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from todays Trail Run

Well this isnt "Trekking around Oz" but its of a trip so it should fit in this section I guess. We had a great trail ride today and havent ever had this many people and rigs on a run up this trail yet. There was about 20 rigs or so and 30 people or so.

Since the season has been so dry this year the trail was relatively easy compared to its normal state which usually requires a locker front and rear and 33" tires and bigger to have a chance at making it all the way through. We are about 10" behind our yearly avg of rainfall so wherever you pointed your rig your tires stuck today. All in all it was a good run and only had the Sami break its ujoint on the rear driveshaft. He just drove out in front wheel drive without problems. Here are the pics of the day for ya.

03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Great photos, so what happened to his door?
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
      Great photos, so what happened to his door?
      Dave

Who's door?
      03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

On the Red Jeep, no front doors. Do you take them off for some reason?
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Oh ya....he has rigged his door hinges up just like the Wranglers where he can just pull the pin and take em off. He likes the "Open Air" feel, and he can see everything better like that.

Comment

The right rear tyre is your Pajero is getting a real workout...
            NX Exceed

Comment

Originally posted by athino View Post
              The right rear tyre is your Pajero is getting a real workout...
              LOL.....Ya I have had it pinched right down to the rim before...made it through good.

Comment

Nice photos...looks like you had some fun.

I'm interested on how you've mounted your winch without a bullbar?
                -------------
                2002 100 Series to suit the growing family

SOLD: 2007 NS DiD SWB - great little car

Comment

Here is a link to the build up pictures. I posted the buildup on the old forum but its been lost. This should give you an idea of how it was done though. Its held up great and no stress fractures at all....and had a lot of good use with recovering JEEPS....hahaha
                  http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...Winch%20Build/

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X