This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forumites Day # 2

Yep we are going to do it again. After being successful last year with a day out with forum members we have decided to have another crack at it.
    Basically it will be a day trip for members of this forum with some experienced club members and covered by club insurances. This will not be anything extreme and should be of a medium rating, so if you still have highway tyres on and want to tackle a few tracks "get on board". Dates have not been finalised yet but will be within the next month or two.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
    Yep we are going to do it again. After being successful last year with a day out with forum members we have decided to have another crack at it.
    Basically it will be a day trip for members of this forum with some experienced club members and covered by club insurances. This will not be anything extreme and should be of a medium rating, so if you still have highway tyres on and want to tackle a few tracks "get on board". Dates have not been finalised yet but will be within the next month or two.
    Dave
    OK Pickle - I need practise at dragging the sorry butt of yours up some more hills Count me in in the Pootrol.
    "Never Underestimate a childs ability to get into trouble "

Comment

Originally posted by Rugrat View Post
      OK Pickle - I need practise at dragging the sorry butt of yours up some more hills Count me in in the Pootrol.
      Way to go Yes there are some bad memories of that moment. Nice Avatar by the way! Just can't quite read it
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
        Way to go Yes there are some bad memories of that moment. Nice Avatar by the way! Just can't quite read it
        Dave
        Why do we have this thread in two spots mate - it confuses the simple ruggers

Comment

Groups

Will you be running two groups again this year ??

Rugrats and Allanmac's
          Regards
          GOBO

11 NT DID Auto, Bushskinz Intercooler Plate, Brown Davis Sump & Trans Steel Plates, ARB Colour Coded Bar, Light Force Lights, GME Radios fixed and handheld, SME Draws, Waeco Fridge, Dual Batteries, Milford Barrier, BFG ATR's.

Comment

not sure at this stage - i think pickles just putting out feelers.
            What sort of trip would get you to tag along?

Comment

I went with Allan's group last year and had a great day. I have an NP Pajero with factory suspension so I am limited with clearance issues on hard tracks.
              Regards
              GOBO

11 NT DID Auto, Bushskinz Intercooler Plate, Brown Davis Sump & Trans Steel Plates, ARB Colour Coded Bar, Light Force Lights, GME Radios fixed and handheld, SME Draws, Waeco Fridge, Dual Batteries, Milford Barrier, BFG ATR's.

Comment

Was a great day I agree

Up to Pickle & Rugrat to decide when & where etc etc.
                NL Pajero,F&R airlockers, reduction gears, Ironman susp, ARB bullbar, Tigerz winch, Uniden UHF, roolite driving lights, Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib &, BFG KM2' tyres

MUD SUCKS.

Comment

Hi guys I came out with you on the trip last year with redpaj,, minus my patrol I didn;t have it yet. Once you guys can finalize a date I can see weather or not I can come.. It was a great day and I dont mine to join in once again.

Matto

Comment

Would love to come along as long as the date and time works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ratstriton View Post
                      Would love to come along as long as the date and time works for me.
                      You would be most welcome to come along, dates etc are in this thread.
                      http://140.99.20.180/forum/showthread.php?t=501
                      Dave
                      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X