Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Aussies!

Fellow Sandgropers,

Since there is a few of us using this forum now, I was thinking of running an easy trip just north of Perth, on a Sunday in October (unsure of date yet)

It won't be nothing too hard, more of a meet-and-greet trip in the bush.

If you interested in coming along, bump the thread with the date which would most suit you:
    14th, 21 or 28th October

If enough interest is generated, then the rest of the trip details will be provided via PM.

Cheers,
    Jayden
    Last edited by Ranger J; 06-11-07, 07:11 PM.
    NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

The 21st would suit me

Ray

Comment

could be into that! will check to see what is coming up and let you know what would suit,any ideas on where your thinking of going?

Comment

Originally posted by maxxeman View Post
        could be into that! will check to see what is coming up and let you know what would suit,any ideas on where your thinking of going?
        The pic above is a little bit of a teaser.

If i can get about 4 or 5 cars the trip will be a go-er.

C'mon fellas
        NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

bump it up!! mabe only three pajs in WA?

Comment

Originally posted by maxxeman View Post
            bump it up!! mabe only three pajs in WA?
            There is definately more than that here.

Where are the guys with the NM/NP/NS models!

Comment

Bump 21 or 28 is good for me!
              1993 NJ LWB: UHF, bull bar, 2" Iron man coils/T-bars, 30mm coil spacers, 35mm body lift, long travel RS5000s, Cranked T-bars, lokka, 35x12.5 GoodYear MTR, light force 170s, Duel battery with selectable volt meter, roof basket, 9.5" rear diff - more to come!

Comment

Bump bump wheres the west aussies at!!!
                1993 NJ LWB: UHF, bull bar, 2" Iron man coils/T-bars, 30mm coil spacers, 35mm body lift, long travel RS5000s, Cranked T-bars, lokka, 35x12.5 GoodYear MTR, light force 170s, Duel battery with selectable volt meter, roof basket, 9.5" rear diff - more to come!

Comment

For those that are interested, there is a big Mitsubishi day/meet-and-greet happening on the 25th of November.

http://www.perth4x4.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16951

"OK Mitsubishi owners, it's been a while since the last Mitsu only trip. So I thought it was time for another one.
                  Post your interest here and I'll put it in the confirmed trip section.
                  Details below:

Who: Anyone with a Mitsubishi.

When: Sunday 25/11/07 - Day Trip

Where: East of Armadale (Trip No 12 of the 4wd Dys out of Perth)

Terrain: 1 to 3, 3 being a few mud pits that can be avoided.
                  1 - Relatively Easy (Beginners)
                  2 - Moderate to Easy
                  3 - Moderate
                  4 - Moderate to Serious
                  5 - Serious and Endurance

Distance: approx 240km round trip from Perth.

Description: Good forestry and fenceline tracks with a few mud pits.

Car Limit: None, we want to see as many of Perth 4x4 Mitsubishi out there.

Attendees:
                  -Challenger
                  -giant8765 (tentative)
                  -mrbishi
                  -Poida
                  -Ranger J
                  -NH SWB Jabber?
                  -Mad Mac
                  -Shippo
                  -Rosco
                  -Hebbo
                  -Andyfkn
                  -Bakerboy
                  -Emancipator (tentative)
                  -Trity
                  -Cypher Challenger
                  -JLD
                  -Peanut

Meeting Point: TBA, but somewhere around Armadale.

Meeting time: TBA but we'll leave in the morning.

What To Bring: Your Mitsubishi of course. And the usual: Recovery Gear, Recovery Points, Lunch, etc)

Disclaimer: "Perth4x4 and myself accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising from attending this trip. While all due care will be taken, no responsibility will be granted. If you act unappropriately whilst on the trip, you will be asked to leave"

Cheers,
                  SLY."

Comment

Count me in!! Should have my new 285/75/16s by then :P

Comment

Hi Guys,
                      Is this thread still live? Wish i had of seen it earlier.
                      Jay - I'm interested in the Mitsu day on the 25/11.
                      Is that open to anyone or just Perth4x4 members?

Cheers
                      Scott
                      1998 NL GLX 2.8TD, Man

Comment

Originally posted by Pajenaro View Post
                        Hi Guys,
                        Is this thread still live? Wish i had of seen it earlier.
                        Jay - I'm interested in the Mitsu day on the 25/11.
                        Is that open to anyone or just Perth4x4 members?

Cheers
                        Scott
                        Yep we're still here!

Anyone can come along to the Mitsu day - I'll put you down for it. There is about 18 cars going at this stage - should be a good run

I'll post up some more info (meeting time etc) here when I find out.

Cheers,
                        Jayden

Comment

Hey Guys,

This the updated trip info.

Who: Anyone with a Mitsubishi.

When: Sunday 25/11/07 - Day Trip

Where: East of Armadale (Trip No 12 of the 4wd Dys out of Perth)

Terrain: 1 to 3, 3 being a few mud pits that can be avoided.
                          1 - Relatively Easy (Beginners)
                          2 - Moderate to Easy
                          3 - Moderate
                          4 - Moderate to Serious
                          5 - Serious and Endurance

Distance: approx 240km round trip from Perth.

Description: Good forestry and fenceline tracks with a few mud pits.

Car Limit: None, we want to see as many of Perth 4x4 Mitsubishi out there.

Meeting Point: On the carpark of the Heritage Country Motel in Armadale, corner of Albany Hwy and Great Western Hwy. That's next to the Pioneer Village.

Meeting time: Meeting at 8.45am for a 9.15am departure time.

What To Bring: Your Mitsubishi of course. And the usual: Recovery Gear, Recovery Points, Lunch, etc.

Comment

I can confirm I'll be there and another paj owner that lives down the road from me(also an NJ).

Comment

Just a reminder to those fellas who are coming that the run is THIS SUNDAY.

See y'all there
                              Ranger

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X