Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euchareena, Long Poing and Hill End NSW

All
    Just got back from a week trip, camped on a property at Euchareena (approx 50km from Orange), had fair bit of off road driving.
    Went on a day trip through Long Point to Hill End. The road was good with a river crossing (water was a tad low still being in drought). Had a look at the "Bridal Track", was a bit dissapointed as the 4wd trip to the river on the farm was a lot more challanging.

Anyways was a great trip after another week off and fishing this weekend at Forster it will be hard to start back at work on Monday.

More photos to come shortly...
    Attached Files
    2008 NS 25th Anniversary 3.2L Auto - Mickey Thompson Baja STZ 265/60R18, Tow Bar, ARB Saraha Bar, Old Man Emu Nitro Charger Sport 2" lift.
    Limited Edition Mighty Bulloak Camper Trailer - All mods including a 2" lift.

Hi there,

The Bridal Track has a couple of offshoots that can be very challenging, and both to isolated camping spots next to the river where no-one will bother you. One is near the mineshaft and takes you...well pretty much vertically down to the river. That was my first off road trip towing a campervan in the wet/mud going downhill. Loved it!!!

The other is a track that takes you to the junction of the Turon and Macquarie Rivers with two/three river crossings which vary in difficulty depending on the water. Somewhat difficult to explain here though and I like my solitude.
    NX Exceed

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X