Android Mobile App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Mobile App

As part of our move to the new forum we have also implemented a mobile app for the forum. Once testing is complete the app will replace Tapatalk. Right now we have only released the Android app. the app for IOS/Apple is under way.

The Android App is still in test. Please be aware that you should only download the app if you are willing to assist us test it.

The current version of the app has several known issues on some versions of ANDROID:

1. The app cannot access the camera
    2. The app cannot attach photos from your phone
    3. The app exhibits some jumpiness when replying to posts using quick reply.

These issues are being progressed with vbulletin who supply the app.

If you wish to download the app you will find it by searching the play store on "Pajero Club".

Please lodge any issues you have with the app, including the issues I have already described above:

If you report issues on this thread please provide the following information:

1. Make and model of your phone/tablet
    2. Version of android
    3. A description of the issue

Please note: The app only operates in portrait mode and not landscape. Do not report this as an issue

Hey mate, doesn't work properly on my phone....
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Loaded onto my Samsung galaxy tab a running Android 9. Screen flashes as I type this reply. sorry but hard to describe, it seems to zoom in on the previous post and then revert to normal within a fraction of a second
      2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent 200 catch can, Boos bash plates (full set), Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, Titan fridge slide, Kings springs, Dunlop ATG3s, Auto-mate, Ultragauge, Uniden 8080s, more to come...

Comment

test https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/trojan-trojan-trailer-tow-ball-weight-scale/378838.html
        Yep I can attach a link!👨‍🔧
        2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent 200 catch can, Boos bash plates (full set), Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, Titan fridge slide, Kings springs, Dunlop ATG3s, Auto-mate, Ultragauge, Uniden 8080s, more to come...

Comment

When go to reply see if you can fire up yiur camera or attach a photo from your gallery

Comment

Pickle Smart a...

Comment

i don't seem to have an option to attach an image (this issue may be the operator 😁)
              Attached Files

Comment

all good just needed to post, then select edit and the option was there to attach an image. And if there's a picture of a lawnmower attached here, it was taken and posted whilst in the app. So far, so good
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Two Emms; 13-11-20, 05:39 PM.

Comment

So.....images can be attached (files as well I guess) and the camera works in the app. But only by posting then editing

Comment

posting on android 9 on Nokia 8. like mentioned above the page jumps up and down as you type, settling further up the page from where you need to be to see your typing. it also doesn't capitalise the first letter that normally automatically happens when using Swype

don't have the option to add any attachments or anything when posting reply

Comment

Test
                      Nup, still not working on Ten with Edit.
                      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

For all you members who are testing there are 2 ways to reply.

The first is the quick reply box at the botton. The second allows you to open a seperate editor window. If you look at the tool bar below each post there is a left facing arrow with a curly tail. Clicking that will open the edit window. To use your camera or attach a picture from your gallery click the paper clip at the top rhs. Let us know what happens.

Comment

Dang, it works !!
                          Attached Files

Comment

So android 9 is ok for files and camera but no good on the jumping on qr?

Comment

however........every time I start the app, it tells me there's an update available but no such update seems to be there?? And the jumpy screen whilst posting is @#$%& annoying. The screen issue is not happening when browsing the forum though.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X