IOS (Apple) Pajero Forum app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOS (Apple) Pajero Forum app

The forum IOS app is available for limited test through Apple test flight. If you would like to test the app, please PM me with your email address and first & last name. To test the app at this stage you will need the TestFlight app to be installed on your device.

The IOS app is now available from the app store. please post any issues or questions to this thread.

Comment

Just testing
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi. i have some feed back for you. just down loaded the app, which is a great idea. but is super glitchy as i scroll theough a thread. some much so i will stick too using the web browser for now. im in an iphone. tried it while on 4g and on the home wifi which didnt make any difference.

Comment

also tricky to edit my text once i had a few lines typed. could get the cursor back to the right spot to fix my typos

Comment

Thanks for your feedback

Comment

Just downloaded the app. Super glitchy. Keeps flicking between pages. iPhone 6s on fast nbn wifi
              2005 NP GLX DiD,Alloy bullbar, Rallye 2000 driving lights, dual batteries,icomm UHF, 2" lift Ultimate Suspension, HD front,SD back with Ironman air bags, TJM underbody protection, HD valve body and Torque Converter, Engine Watchdog. In tow,Track Trailer T van.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X