New Forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum.

1stly, well done to Pickle & others for getting the new forum up & running. To be perfectly frank, the old one was a pita as it was so slow . , which I think resulted in many members not visiting the site.

What I would like clarified is the 'do's & do not's' on this new forum, especially since we have all had to rejoin. Whilst I appreciate it is run by the club, I did find it very rigid in some aspects, especially regarding posting of 'non Pajero Club' trips. I would think everyone here would like to see pics of trips that people have done, whether a clubmember or not.

I would also like to know if the attitude has changed regarding running trips via this forum if not a club member. I can understand that the club would like trips to be run via the club, but not everyone wants to join it & I would think a number here would like to go out on outings with fellow forum members.

So Pickle, let us know what the go is...

Cheers
    NL Pajero,F&R airlockers, reduction gears, Ironman susp, ARB bullbar, Tigerz winch, Uniden UHF, roolite driving lights, Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib &, BFG KM2' tyres

MUD SUCKS.

Originally posted by allanmac View Post
    What I would like clarified is the 'do's & do not's' on this new forum, especially since we have all had to rejoin. Whilst I appreciate it is run by the club, I did find it very rigid in some aspects, especially regarding posting of 'non Pajero Club' trips. I would think everyone here would like to see pics of trips that people have done, whether a clubmember or not.

I would also like to know if the attitude has changed regarding running trips via this forum if not a club member. I can understand that the club would like trips to be run via the club, but not everyone wants to join it & I would think a number here would like to go out on outings with fellow forum members.

So Pickle, let us know what the go is...

Cheers
    Hello there Allan and good to see you here. Along with the new forum I will have a new proposal to the club. I must admit I have been sitting on the fence on this for quite a while and it is time to fall on one side. I can totally see your frustration on this matter but I am sure you can also see there are some negatives that the Pajero Club will find in your suggestions. Maybe we can find a happy medium to resolve it once and for all. End of the day it will not be thrashed out on this forum and remember the committee is where the buck stops.
    Also I don't think there is a problem with you posting photos of your trips on the forum, I mean it is there for forum members to use and as long as the photos are appropriate and your not chucking a brown eye at us it should not be a problem. Just make sure you phrase them correctly.
    Will talk soon.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

It looks good to me. A lot more user friendly than the old one. Can we still access the old forum to read?http://140.99.20.180/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Keith
      2014 MY15 Warm White NX Exceed 3.2 DID Auto, Genuine Towbar, CB

I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

Yes you can Keith, but how long it lasts is another question.
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

It`s a real shame that none of the old forum topics could not be transfered over.There was heaps of good info there (especially when joining just 3 weeks before it`s end).As Dave said,he doesn`t know how long the old one will be there.
          2007 NS VRX PAJERO Di-D , AUTO , FAMILY PACK , HD TOW PACK

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X