X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Post

actually forget it.
    Last edited by Mitsu Miyagi; 13-12-13, 11:17 AM.
    2005 NP GLX Pajero 3.8L 5sp auto 198,000km

Because mods/admins like to review it first as some posts could be very offensive etc.

Comment

Yes, this forum is NOT like other forms of social media, where you can slang off at someone or something, using whatever foul language you like, without any form of censorship. Its a free for all. So let admin checkout your gripe first, see if its genuine, with acceptable language, and go from there. I'd prefer it that way myself.
      Cheers, Tony.

Silver Streak.

2010 NT (Nov) Platinum Pajero, DiD auto, Iron Bark.
      Factory Tow-bar, Colour coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar, Hankook Dynopro RT03 MT Tyres, 265/R70x17, Bilstein/Lovell HD 2" lift kit, Bushskinz underbody protection plates, Navar Blue 225's, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Tinted Pajero Bonnet Protector, Uniden UH7750NB UHF-CB, Rhino Rack Sunseeker ll Awning (2.5m x 2m), Full Tint + UV film on privacy glass, Dash Mat, Techniice 60ltr Fridge/Freezer.

Comment

Amen to that brother, there is FB for those people.
        NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbo View Post
          Amen to that brother, there is FB for those people.

Whats FB

Comment

hobbo wtf, you dont even know me, or what i even posted?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsu Miyagi View Post
              hobbo wtf, you dont even know me, or what i even posted?

The perfect example of why moderation is required.

Hobbo wasn't talking about you, he was commenting on silverstreaks:
              Yes, this forum is NOT like other forms of social media, where you can slang off at someone or something, using whatever foul language you like, without any form of censorship. Its a free for all.
              See how easy it is to misconstrue the written word.
              MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. My14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

Love from the dime a dozen, lonely army type/weekend warrior dude with a dual cab and all the same shit as everyone else who doesn't know any better. Thanks for the tip Bru.

NX buildhttps://www.pajeroforum.com.au/core/...ive%5B1%5D.gif

My Journeys

Comment

FB............Facebook
                NP Exceed 2005 3.2 diesel automatic , 100% stock standard except for the headlight globes

Comment

nothing to see here......
                  Last edited by Mitsu Miyagi; 13-12-13, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stroker View Post
                    FB............Facebook

Ok sorry Im over 16 so don't use it

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsu Miyagi View Post
                      i apologize for thinking hobbo's post had something to do with my feedback & thread i posted

That's alright mate. I'm sure hobbo knows it was just a misunderstanding. Just goes to show the need for moderation hey!
                      MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. My14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

Love from the dime a dozen, lonely army type/weekend warrior dude with a dual cab and all the same shit as everyone else who doesn't know any better. Thanks for the tip Bru.

NX buildhttps://www.pajeroforum.com.au/core/...ive%5B1%5D.gif

My Journeys

Comment

actually just forget about it.

i'll just stick to the tech sections
                        Last edited by Mitsu Miyagi; 13-12-13, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Exactly right.. Any post advocating retribution, violence or personnel attacks of other members will not be approved so if any find a post that hasn't appeared in the closed section may well have been deemed crossing a line.. Also new members who have joined & the 1st post is bagging out product or a business would also fall under the hammer!
                          We also have a icon & ask that as in the open forum it should be used in the closed section as well.
                          Gus.
                          VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
                          NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

obviosuly youve read my post, and it was a reply to another thread which didnt say anything different to what was already approved in there

as mentioned waste of time, just forget about it

Comment

Need a hug Miyagi? lol

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X