No announcement yet.

Forum Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that I found the "first unread" arrows, I am relatively happy. Like several posters, I'd have preferred to have had an annual premium. However, its easy for us who weren't there looking at the options in detail and the cost of setup and operation to complain. I am sure that the decision makers, whom we appear to trust when it comes to the content and running of the old site, have made the best compromise decision.

Also, when I had to impose software changes to those working for me in the past, I'd would say, I'm happy to take on board any complaints of the new system after 3 months of use. This was because most of the complaints arose out of unfamiliarity with the new system, rather than any inherent problems with the new one.

So my suggestion to all is, just use it for a while till it becomes familiar and only then complain. By all means seek advice how to make it work but don't complain about how it works till you've got used to it.

Comment

• The upgrade has certainly helped posting pics. I'm getting used to it and the ads if it means we can keep this forum going. I can't tell you how much it's helped me since I bought my Paj 5 years ago but it's a massive amount.
      2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit. Goldstream caravan and a TVan Firetail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian H View Post
        I can't tell you how much it's helped me since I bought my Paj 5 years ago but it's a massive amount.
        Mitsubishi should be paying for it , must have helped with many vehicle sales!!

I for one spent quite a while on here before i purchased.

Helped me work out Prado was wrong vehicle & not just the vehicle but the information one can gather due to this forum.
        Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16

Comment

• Any chance the 'Jump to page' button can be added to the top of the thread rather than having to scroll all the way to the bottom to be able to click on the last / desired page?

i.e. top of page selector:
          (have to type page number in by hand)

top.JPG

bottom of page selector:
          (can just click on the desired / last page)

bot.JPG
          2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
          MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights.

Comment

• Might of missed it, old forum use to have a "mark all posts read" and each time u visited u only saw the posts since last time.
            is there the same function or do u use the 'new posts" search?
            SOLD at 150k's - 2011 NT Platinum Diesel auto. Wheels and tyres, cav filter, caddy storage/ausguard barrier and icom IC-440N. NoLimit Tuning Chip. T13 Bullbar. Other stuff when money allows.

NOW - 2016 MQ Triton Exceed - All the TJM fruit re barwork and suspension, TJM canopy, twin diff locks OEM rear and Harrop front, breathers, rhinorack, eco foxwing

Comment

• Down the very bottom under all the forums is the "mark all read" button

Comment

• Originally posted by Pickle View Post

No Tapatalk on this version. Don't need it as forum is now phone friendly. Open in Chrome and have a look.
                Dave
                A pity though as tapatalk can be used as a single app for several forums, with notification on reply pvt etc

Comment

• Is there any way I can get back my messages from the old system. Don't seem to have migrated over.
                  MY15 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries, Redarc BC-DC, MM tow hitch, Teshonka brake controller, Provent catch can, Munji EGR, GME 3350 UHF, Boo's bash set, Falken Wildpeak AT3W 265/65R18, TPMS, 40mm lift, Rhino bars, Drifta Rapid 270 awning, spare tyre lift, Ultraguage MX 1.4, TC mod, auxiliary PWR 23 row transmission cooler and radiator cooler bypass, KAON barrier, MM nudgebar, Fyrlyt Luxsis 5000. Stockman allroada pod trailer with ARB Simpson 3 RTT.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbruce View Post
                    Is there any way I can get back my messages from the old system. Don't seem to have migrated over.
                    My PM's were transferred over but there is not tally that I can see, so you do not know how close you are to having a full PM box.

OJ.
                    2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
                    MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• Originally posted by redbruce View Post
                      Is there any way I can get back my messages from the old system. Don't seem to have migrated over.
                      Didn't get all mine either, got all Sent but only about 15 Inbox . Not sure if we can salvage the rest.
                      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Originally posted by Pickle View Post

Didn't get all mine either, got all Sent but only about 15 Inbox . Not sure if we can salvage the rest.
                        I've asked vBulletin support to have a look.

Comment

• Cheers for that...there was some real good "bitchin" PM's in there when people got upset with me
                          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• There is an annoying difference with the new system (assuming I'm not doing something silly). When you have reviewed all the posts in a particular thread, the post line in the forum section greys out and the double down arrow disappears. This is the same as the old system. However, when I come back the next day, the post is bold again and the double arrow returned, even if I've read all the threads. So I end up checking previously read threads because I can't tell if I completed them or not. This didn't happen with the old system. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mundy55 View Post
                              There is an annoying difference with the new system (assuming I'm not doing something silly). When you have reviewed all the posts in a particular thread, the post line in the forum section greys out and the double down arrow disappears. This is the same as the old system. However, when I come back the next day, the post is bold again and the double arrow returned, even if I've read all the threads. So I end up checking previously read threads because I can't tell if I completed them or not. This didn't happen with the old system. What am I doing wrong?
                              I'm not sure if you're doing anything wrong, but do you always log in, or do you sometimes read the forum as a "guest"?

Edit: it probably doesn't matter. I've just checked out Bitches & Gripes, which is a "members only" forum. I had unread posts flagged that were posted a week ago, and I know I've read them before - and I had to have been logged in, or I wouldn't have been able to see them.

Looks like a forum bug.
                              NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 Toyo MT, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• Originally posted by Mundy55 View Post
                                There is an annoying difference with the new system (assuming I'm not doing something silly). When you have reviewed all the posts in a particular thread, the post line in the forum section greys out and the double down arrow disappears. This is the same as the old system. However, when I come back the next day, the post is bold again and the double arrow returned, even if I've read all the threads. So I end up checking previously read threads because I can't tell if I completed them or not. This didn't happen with the old system. What am I doing wrong?
                                Mundy55 Your problem could be related to cookies on your browser. I suggest you try a deep clean of cookies related to this forum site and then see if the problem persists. I've been looking on the vbulletin support forums and nothing jumps out as this being a problem for others. If clearing cookies doesn't help then let me know and I'll look further.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X