NS is still gen 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS is still gen 3

Why is the current range of Pajero's in a section called Generation 4 when, it's just a minor upgrade of generation 3? They did similar upgrades to later generation 2's, it doesn't make sense to me..
    Gunmetal NS Pajero VRX DiD manual FP diff lock, ARB bar, Lightforce XGT's, KING springs in front only for now, ARB dual battery set up, 60l engel, Trailboss towbar, Achilles A/T 18's, custom STEEL side steps, beaudessert exhaust

Originally posted by NS DiD VRX manual View Post
    Why is the current range of Pajero's in a section called Generation 4 when, it's just a minor upgrade of generation 3? They did similar upgrades to later generation 2's, it doesn't make sense to me..
    Hmm bit of a brain teaser on your first post Jamie. Mitsubishi claim they have reworked enough new stuff into the NS to be a totally new model. All the front is basically new with guards, grill ,aluminium bonnet and revised interior.
    Few other bits and peices to the motors (common rail for the DID and MIVEC on the petrol) as well.
    Besides Mitsubishi class it as a Generation 4 .... so who am I to argue.
    Oh yeah, welcome to the forum!
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

OK I'll accept that, but never before has a new generation shared so much with the previous generation, like doors, roof, & alot of the interior, & the drivelines are just minor changes(some of which aren't so sucessful)
      Gunmetal NS Pajero VRX DiD manual FP diff lock, ARB bar, Lightforce XGT's, KING springs in front only for now, ARB dual battery set up, 60l engel, Trailboss towbar, Achilles A/T 18's, custom STEEL side steps, beaudessert exhaust

Comment

Do you think that say when the BA falcon came out that it was a new model? This sorta thing happens reguarly, the falcon had effectively the same engine just with a diff head, same auto and manual at the time, same roof etc... yet is as new model. Pajero is no diff, 'new' motors, new interior, and most of the outside recieved a facelift too...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X