It's a Discovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Discovery

Some of you may have noticed our 4wd on top of the home page has been traded in. We now have a Discovery complete with oil leaks. You can see it has been leaking for a while as it has changed the colour of it as well
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Dave you do realise that the banner for the futurevision4 skin has never worked don't you?
    Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Comment

Yeah I know about it, thinking about getting rid of it because Silver Blue is the default colour scheme. That is unless other people use the other skins and if that is the case, well I spose I should fix them.
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

I use this skin all the time. See what others have to say. Perhaps a poll is in order...
        Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Comment

Originally posted by Endorphin View Post
          Dave you do realise that the banner for the futurevision4 skin has never worked don't you?
          Works for me and is the only one I actually like. I find the others hard on the eye.
          Peter
          2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

I vote to ban Discovery drivers/owners/pictures.

They never waive back on the road.
            --
            Marquis
            SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X