NJ Original Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ Original Tyres

Anybody out there remember what tyres were fitted to NJ Pajero's at the Factory?
    2002 NM 3.2DiD GLS

Do you mean as in what brand or are you after the original tyre sizes ?
    ---------------
    Cheers
    Wayne

1994 Pajero NJ LWB GLS 3L V6/TJM Bullbar/SCA Spotties/DVD/Rear Camera/Tint & more to come

Comment

Yokohama super diggers 235/75 R15 were the original tryres fitted to my NJ GLX I seem to remember ??
      NJ 1996 ITD GLX (poverty pack) with a couple of extras, ARB bar, dual batteries plus redarc, Glind shower, some roo spotties, running 235 85 R16 AT's for the road and MT's for the tracks, tweeked torsion bars, Free wheeling front hubs, Poly airs and prodegy electric brakes for the camper, GME radio thingy, Long range tank, cargo barrier, have I really spent all this on my bus??

Comment

Originally posted by Lambie View Post
        Yokohama super diggers 235/75 R15 were the original tryres fitted to my NJ GLX I seem to remember ??
        GLS/Exceed would have been similar tyre in 265/70 R15
        NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

235/75/15 for the GLX ... not sure about the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitcon View Post
            Do you mean as in what brand or are you after the original tyre sizes ?
            I did mean what brand, And thanks guys for your replies
            2002 NM 3.2DiD GLS

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X