Silver Paj in the banner pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Paj in the banner pic

Hi all. I assume the silver Paj in the new banner photo belongs to somebody on here?

just confirming it’s a ‘2 inch lift’ and what looks like original tyre size.

im looking at a lift but don’t want it to look like a shopping trolley (tiny wheels), with no plan to change tyre size in near future, but I like the look of that silver one!!

Mines silver with a 2inch lift. Standard size tyres. Looks complete...not like a weekend warrior nor a soccer mums vehicle.

Havent got many photos but here is one with the steel wheels and off road tyres on a recent Burketown trip.
    Attached Files
    Dicko FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.
    Having lots of friends on facebook is the same as having lots of money in monopoly...both meaningless.

Telegraph X camper

Comment

My feelings will be forever hurt Dicko

I won't tell my Paj what you called her though
      Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16

Comment

Here's a 2" lift with 17" steels. Looks OK to me.

PXL_20201116_040415447.jpg
        2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit. Goldstream caravan and a TVan Firetail.

Comment

40mm lift standard tyres and silver
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          Last edited by DT6061; 1 week ago. Reason: Add info
          2015 NX GLS with stuff added

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate the photos. They all look good and giving me hope.

This is the photo that scares me a bit but maybe it hadn’t settled bit or maybe it’s the angle.

https://m.facebook.com/Motorcare4WD/...39059126164057

and no offence if that belongs to somebody on here, I just reckon it needs bigger tyres in that photo at least.

Yours (above) all look great.

Comment

Just had a lift in mine. Standard tyre size. I think going up a size would look better but I don't need them so...

IMG_6697.JPG
              Attached Files
              2009 NT GLS Manual DiD, Cool Silver Metallic, OEM alloy nudge bar, Falken Wildpeak AT3W 265/65R17 116T, OzTec shocks & raised King springs, BushSkinz alloy intercooler & sump bash plates, BushSkinz steel side steps/sliders, ARB alloy mesh rack, Ultra Vision light bar, work in progress...

Comment

Left field suggestion....

Put a jack under the tow bar and another under the bullbar. You should be able to easily lift the body 50mm above standard. (Probably easier to lift one side only.) To confirm just check the distance between the hub centre and wheel arch.( I think 553 front and 585 rear should be equivalent to 50mm lift. )

Stand back and confirm that it looks ok. Or wince if it doesn't

You're not lifting the car into the air so there's no danger involved.
                2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent catch can, Boos bash plates, Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, fridge slide, kings springs, Dunlop ATG3s, Auto-mate, ultragauge, more to come...

Comment

Originally posted by willneill View Post
                  Just had a lift in mine. Standard tyre size. I think going up a size would look better but I don't need them so...
                  What do yu think of the Oztec struts & shocks if yu dn't mind me asking?

Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonmc73 View Post

What do yu think of the Oztec struts & shocks if yu dn't mind me asking?
                    Early days but really good so far. I'm surprised how well it handles with a high centre of gravity.
                    2009 NT GLS Manual DiD, Cool Silver Metallic, OEM alloy nudge bar, Falken Wildpeak AT3W 265/65R17 116T, OzTec shocks & raised King springs, BushSkinz alloy intercooler & sump bash plates, BushSkinz steel side steps/sliders, ARB alloy mesh rack, Ultra Vision light bar, work in progress...

Comment

Originally posted by willneill View Post
                      Early days but really good so far. I'm surprised how well it handles with a high centre of gravity.

that’s great, that was a question mark i had over it but good to hear you’re pleasantly surprised.

I know the whole “anyone been to Ultimate Suspension” has been done to death, but if anyone is reading this who took their Pajero there in the last few months for a lift please sing out.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X