Maxis MTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxis MTs

Hi I was thinking of getting some maxis 762 bighorns or possibly an At pattern not really 100% sure yet. However my question is have any of you had experience with maxis in any tread type and what did you think of them on/offroad/how long they lasted.
    why maxis? Coz they are cheap and I am poor(student). I have about 1400 max for 4X33" and 4x15" sunnies! I have been quoted 1200 for 33x12.5x15 maxis 762 on 4 sunnies.

Cheers Jack
    1993 NJ LWB: UHF, bull bar, 2" Iron man coils/T-bars, 30mm coil spacers, 35mm body lift, long travel RS5000s, Cranked T-bars, lokka, 35x12.5 GoodYear MTR, light force 170s, Duel battery with selectable volt meter, roof basket, 9.5" rear diff - more to come!

Bighorns are a great tyre - real bang for buck.

I will fall back on the bighorns if I can't get a set of Toyo MT's at the right price.

Thats not a bad price you have been quoted - sunnies will set you back $80-100 and I have been hearing some stupidly cheap prices on 33' bighorns lately - If i can remember correctly, around $230 - I mean you can't even buy some AT's in that size for that price.

Cheers,
    Jayden
    NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Thx Jay thats is what I wanted to here! I was scared that for such a good price they just had to be POS. Btw that price is for the tires and rims included! Any idea on how many km you would expect to get out of the bighorn?

Cheers,
      Jack
      1993 NJ LWB: UHF, bull bar, 2" Iron man coils/T-bars, 30mm coil spacers, 35mm body lift, long travel RS5000s, Cranked T-bars, lokka, 35x12.5 GoodYear MTR, light force 170s, Duel battery with selectable volt meter, roof basket, 9.5" rear diff - more to come!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X