Wheel alignment in Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel alignment in Sydney

Does anyone know of a decent workshop that can do 4WD wheel alignments. I mean do it properly. Not a local tyre shop.

Perferably Sydney north shore would be ideal. Happy to travel otherwise to get it done properly.

Thanks,
    Mike

I just had my NM done at Proaxle Enfield they are good, and I am very happy with the result.

cheers
    spen175

Comment

Thanks for the response. I'll give them shout.

Cheers,
      Mike

Comment

I can definitely recommend Hornsby Wheel Alignments, 132 George St, Hornsby.

Comment

I do recall gleaming reports from a mob in Newcastle that were renown for getting problem steering and suspension issues right first time for a reasonable amount, was in the old forum though

PM john_char, he's from up that way and may be able to shed some light.
          "Percussive Maintenance : The fine art of whacking the crap out of something to get it to work again"

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys!

Comment

Originally posted by jol View Post
              I can definitely recommend Hornsby Wheel Alignments, 132 George St, Hornsby.
              Gave these guys a go. Happy with their service and performance. Would recommend them!

Comment

Originally posted by Endorphin View Post
                Gave these guys a go. Happy with their service and performance. Would recommend them!
                Glad I could help. My father in law has been going to them for 20 years, and coincidently they were the only place my mechanic would recommend for doing 4WD wheel alignments properly.

They certainly did a good job on my Pajero, and only charged me $11 when I went back to get my alignment checked several months later and after 12,000kms fully loaded. Apparently something was 1mm out so they adjusted that.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X