Mangels offset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mangels offset?

Does anyone know the offset of the steel Mangel rims (16*7, 6 stud, 67mm Boss hole)?
    Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Mangels Offset

Endorphin,

These rims are fitted to an NP Paj.

Not to sure how to measure offset correctly, so I placed a straight edge on the edge of the rim (inside) and measured to the centre that sits on the hub.

Mangels 16 X 7 ---- is 138mm, (running Cooper STT 245/75/16)
    Mitz Alloy 16 X 7 ---- is 151mm, (running Cooper ATR 265/70/16)

The measurement is a bit rough but you can see there is a difference in offset of about 13mm between the rims (ie vehicle track is about 26mm wider) this poses no problems with guards etc. At the time I bought the Cooper STT's I could only buy the 245/75/16 LT size to keep the same rolling diameter as I do not have a lift, the bigger tyres fouled in the front guards.
    I did notice that when I was measuring the offset that the Mangels wheel had 900kg stamped on it.

There are a few guys in the Paj Club running Mangels rims and Jasin has a set with STT's on them for sale on this forum.

Regards
    GOBO
    Regards
    GOBO

11 NT DID Auto, Bushskinz Intercooler Plate, Brown Davis Sump & Trans Steel Plates, ARB Colour Coded Bar, Light Force Lights, GME Radios fixed and handheld, SME Draws, Waeco Fridge, Dual Batteries, Milford Barrier, BFG ATR's.

Comment

Originally posted by GOBO View Post
      Endorphin,

These rims are fitted to an NP Paj.

Not to sure how to measure offset correctly, so I placed a straight edge on the edge of the rim (inside) and measured to the centre that sits on the hub.

Mangels 16 X 7 ---- is 138mm, (running Cooper STT 245/75/16)
      Mitz Alloy 16 X 7 ---- is 151mm, (running Cooper ATR 265/70/16)

The measurement is a bit rough but you can see there is a difference in offset of about 13mm between the rims (ie vehicle track is about 26mm wider) this poses no problems with guards etc. At the time I bought the Cooper STT's I could only buy the 245/75/16 LT size to keep the same rolling diameter as I do not have a lift, the bigger tyres fouled in the front guards.
      I did notice that when I was measuring the offset that the Mangels wheel had 900kg stamped on it.

There are a few guys in the Paj Club running Mangels rims and Jasin has a set with STT's on them for sale on this forum.

Regards
      GOBO

Thanks GOBO. Appreciate the figures. Still on the hunt...

Cheers!
      Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X